Dust

C

crosby

Sep 8, 2018
Cincinnati
Ownership

1. 700-2
To help eliminate the dust, is it better to have the front windshield open a couple inches and the back windshield partially open or just keep them both closed

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To help eliminate the dust, is it better to have the front windshield open a couple inches and the back windshield partially open or just keep them both closed
Front cracked open or full open and rear closed.

Reactions: Remington
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
No one tole me there'd be dust. :oops:

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You won't eliminate all dust short of a complete enclosure of the cab. However, if you leave the front window open as much as you can tolerate, it will knock it down quite a bit. I'm considering some type of driving goggles to ward off bugs and wind in my eyes when I have mine open all the way. I wear sunglasses but it doesn't knock the breeze down enough.

R

rickoshea

half windshield,open mid panel and half face helmet when it's really hot out.otherwise,it is what is,or isn't.

Reactions: Rayger143

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!