Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got my graphic for the rear door from @jrplaza2008 today. This thing is large and heavier than you'd think for a sticker. Would love to put it on this weekend but we're getting freezing temps at night and I don't trust doing a dry install on something this big. Won't fit in my garage so I called a buddy that owns a tint shop and will probably just pay them to do it.
Btw, this thing is BA and Walter did an awesome job as usual! No pics til it's on. :cool:
Have you met Walter in person? If you haven't take the quality of his work and multiply it by 1000 and thats what you have, one of my best friends! He will take an idea of yours and run with it, out of the end zone!

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my graphic for the rear door from @jrplaza2008 today. This thing is large and heavier than you'd think for a sticker. Would love to put it on this weekend but we're getting freezing temps at night and I don't trust doing a dry install on something this big. Won't fit in my garage so I called a buddy that owns a tint shop and will probably just pay them to do it.
Btw, this thing is BA and Walter did an awesome job as usual! No pics til it's on. :cool:
You big tease

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I can't wait to see it... give us a little bit of a pic. If I ever get an enclosed trailer I think I'd put stickers on that would discourage stealing it. Like "Danger - Live Rattlesnakes" or "Tony's Road Kill Collection Service."

Trailer door :D

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Have you met Walter in person? If you haven't take the quality of his work and multiply it by 1000 and thats what you have, one of my best friends! He will take an idea of yours and run with it, out of the end zone!

I've met him and bought from him several times, to the point that he recommended I just buy a roll of green from his supplier, which I did. Ironically, they are in Michigan.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Trigger. Yes please post a picture. We had a bit of snow yesterday. Tooo early. Haha
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Cool trigger, did you have help putting it on.

Thanks guys!
Yeah, took it to the place that I get my window tinting done. Said it was a pita and took him a few hrs to do it and i believe him, it's a pretty big graphic, well worth $85 than to have me mess it up.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys!
Yeah, took it to the place that I get my window tinting done. Said it was a pita and took him a few hrs to do it and i believe him, it's a pretty big graphic, well worth $85 than to have me mess it up.
Hells yeah for that price I hate putting stickers on

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks guys!
There ya go, that’s what I was thinking, I know I had a little difficulty just installing 12” diameter decals from Walter. I want something big from him for my toy hauler. I’ll just plan delivery for the next ride he’ll be on and I’ll have plenty of help putting it on. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!