Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Installed the aluminum angle all around the ramp and opening, diamond plate transition flap, traction mats and most of the rubber base is done. Drilled a lot of holes and put in a ton of stainless screws. 4 x 10 sheet of diamond plate was delivered yesterday and tool cabinet is coming tomorrow.

Trailer Flap Trailer Inside
Traction Mats

C

Chooglin

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Jealous, still waiting on delivery..keep the ideas coming. Been looking at some wheel locks or boot type over lugs.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Jealous, still waiting on delivery..keep the ideas coming. Been looking at some wheel locks or boot type over lugs.

I'm pretty close to done other than the cabinets. Putting a five drawer toolbox in the middle of a two door base cabinet. Already have the diamond plate for wrapping it, just need to decide on hardware. Toolbox is black with chrome pulls, diamond plate will be black, stainless top with backsplash bent in. Probably do an upper to match with battery operated puck lights under it. Plan to install wheel straps, might put a couple more traction mats in to park on. The rolling garage will be complete. ;)
Found this pic online and building a variance of it.
Trailer Cabinet

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm pretty close to done other than the cabinets. Putting a five drawer toolbox in the middle of a two door base cabinet. Already have the diamond plate for wrapping it, just need to decide on hardware. Toolbox is black with chrome pulls, diamond plate will be black, stainless top with backsplash bent in. Probably do an upper to match with battery operated puck lights under it. Plan to install wheel straps, might put a couple more traction mats in to park on. The rolling garage will be complete. ;)
Found this pic online and building a variance of it.
View attachment 70338
Wow! Great metal work for a carpenter.

Reactions: Biteme and trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Badass V nose cabinet dude! Highly impressed.

Reactions: Biteme
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That one's not mine, just a pic I found. If all goes well mine will blow that one away. ;)
Lookin good....props
...my buddy put his...spare
where you put yours....only to move
it....up front..
in way of getting into machine..
His is 7x14.....
just sharing....

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Lookin good....props
...my buddy put his...spare
where you put yours....only to move
it....up front..
in way of getting into machine..
His is 7x14.....
just sharing....

Yeah, I looked at it close before mounting it there and should have plenty of room. What sucks is trying to work on this when it's 30 deg and snowing outside. Ugh, I swear this sh** is never going to end!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I looked at it close before mounting it there and should have plenty of room. What sucks is trying to work on this when it's 30 deg and snowing outside. Ugh, I swear this sh** is never going to end!
HaHa...he never run into it...getting in..
always getting out..he's 6'4....230..big boy..
...yours is lookin good..Take a snow break...
& don't think about spending it...my way
...hehe
He took it in to get it...lifted.....& they put..
a holder underneath. ..like a truck..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
70* blue skies and balmy today. Fired the pontoon up first time since November and took a little ride.

C

Chooglin

Started on the cabinet, toolbox is secured so I can haul tools in it anyway. Plan to put a shelf in half way up and paint the inside before I skin it with diamond plate and hang the doors. No way it'll be done for the takeover.
View attachment 71361
Looking great , that's going to be very handy having all your tools with you !

You can finish it up when you get back from the Takeover, no need to rush it and screw it up !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!