Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Started on the cabinet, toolbox is secured so I can haul tools in it anyway. Plan to put a shelf in half way up and paint the inside before I skin it with diamond plate and hang the doors. No way it'll be done for the takeover.
View attachment 71361
Looks good my brother! ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looking great , that's going to be very handy having all your tools with you !

You can finish it up when you get back from the Takeover, no need to rush it and screw it up !

Exactly. I'm impatient as it is and rushing it will just lead to problems. Not the biggest cabinet but leaves more space for cargo and will still hold what I'm looking to carry.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wish I had some pics to show of it, but cut some of my flooring at the crosmembers, and installed a false floor, to make for more storage in my enclosed. might be a little much for your project, but you might want to think about it. for us its a perfect place to hide some of the tools and gear that don't get used every time when when they are needed, they are allways there.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some advice if you plan on camping out of it for years is to use a motor home memory foam mattress if you’re folding it up against the wall, they are thinner than regular mattresses, and all inflatable one go flat on you at some point. Spend the extra money now and you won’t ever wake up in the middle of a deflated air mattress “taco”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme and BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Some advice if you plan on camping out of it for years is to use a motor home memory foam mattress if you’re folding it up against the wall, they are thinner than regular mattresses, and all inflatable one go flat on you at some point. Spend the extra money now and you won’t ever wake up in the middle of a deflated air mattress “taco”

Yes I've already done that.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Stands up against front counter. It is a full queen 60"X80" . Inside of height is 7'

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
4 2X4s drop in slots, 1/2" plywood board hinged in center. When not in use I stand the mattress on end against front counter, then the hinged board, then the 4 2X4s. Then ratchet strap across all to hold. Takes less than 5 minutes. Stop by and check it out at the TO.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
4 2X4s drop in slots, 1/2" plywood board hinged in center. When not in use I stand the mattress on end against front counter, then the hinged board, then the 4 2X4s. Then ratchet strap across all to hold. Takes less than 5 minutes. Stop by and check it out at the TO.

View attachment 71450 View attachment 71451
What site are you in?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
#31 I believe. It is at the end of the backin sites just past the 3 cabins.

Reactions: BWAF
D

Deleted member 3748

C'mon guys... we're talking about @trigger here. It's a waterbed or it's nothin'.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!