William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Noam nutv4 sound system which is just two speakers, an amp, and a Bluetooth remote with aux plug. I wanted to be able to listen to just the radio and not pay for music, some I'm trying this... Sandisk MP3 from Best Buy. $31. It works great around my house! We will see when I get further from town...

IMG 8269 IMG 8270

Reactions: rocmar and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
There is an FM receiver on the SSV Works system and it sucks. Has a wire for an antenna, doesn't get great reception and sound quality is terrible. I use an ipod that plugs in and it sounds great.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Noam nutv4 sound system which is just two speakers, an amp, and a Bluetooth remote with aux plug. I wanted to be able to listen to just the radio and not pay for music, some I'm trying this... Sandisk MP3 from Best Buy. $31. It works great around my house! We will see when I get further from town...

View attachment 51837 View attachment 51838
I do the mp3 Sony Walkman
get iTunes gift cards...download
tunes on it...works great

Reactions: trigger
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do the mp3 Sony Walkman
get iTunes gift cards...download
tunes on it...works great
I have an iTunes account. I have all apple everything. Just tired of paying for music...

Reactions: rocmar
R

Rustell

I've got an old Garmin Nuvi gps with an MP3 player.. This thing is 10-12 yrs old and is still "Rockin down the Hwy". It plugs into a small Boss amp with a couple speakers.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I have an iTunes account. I have all apple everything. Just tired of paying for music...
I hear ya..
I pay 99 cents
per song..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!