P1000 Functional and Non-Functional Mods

JethroBarnwell

JethroBarnwell

Apr 7, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I added a "Web Whacker" up front to keep from eating spider webs on infrequently visited trails.
Years ago, I put the "Children's Band" radio antenna on the front of my other machine and it did a fine job whacking the spider webs before I caught them in the face, but haven't installed one in the pioneer yet so I used a bicycle pennant I had on hand.

The deer whistles were just sitting in a box so I had to put them somewhere...why not on the front of the Pioneer?

I was feeling ornery so I made an accessory for the folks following behind to enjoy. Look closely just below the trailer hitch. Made three sets. Gave one to a friend. Put one set on my other machine and this set on my Pioneer. Have some made of brass in the works but cant find brass or brass looking chain to complete the project.

20190719 183334 20190719 183740

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!