Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They say to have a whistle and pepper spray when you a hiking in Yellowstone
for the bears. you can tell the difference in what kind of bear is around,
the black bear scat is lite brown and will have berry and fur in them, the grizzle
bear scat will be dark brown and will have whistles in them an smell like pepper spray.
Oh don't worry, @JTW can tell the difference by taste...

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rand McNally large scale road atlas The states in question are usually divided onto two pages giving more space for more detail. Plus many added pages of larger city maps. Sure the laminated one is crayon proof but the detail is way too small. You can get a large scale atlas at Barnes and Ignoble. Unless of course you live in some Backwards backcountry Kentucky poohole...I prefer the wire binder one over the ones that are stapled together

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like yellow. It reminds me of submarines and pee. I wonder, do you think the yellow submarine ever had to swim around in a sea of pee. "I'd like to Pee, under the sea in an octopuses garden in the shade" "We could pee so happy you and me with no one there to tell us where to poo"
Do you think maybe it was yellow because it was a cowardly submarine? I didn't cry when old Yeller died...Is there a possibility that the Yellow brick road was actually made of dried Camel dung but dried camel dung didn't make for good lyrics? You Yellow bellied varmint!

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I like yellow. It reminds me of submarines and pee. I wonder, do you think the yellow submarine ever had to swim around in a sea of pee. "I'd like to Pee, under the sea in an octopuses garden in the shade" "We could pee so happy you and me with no one there to tell us where to poo"
Put the blunt downo_O;)

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rand McNally large scale road atlas The states in question are usually divided onto two pages giving more space for more detail. Plus many added pages of larger city maps. Sure the laminated one is crayon proof but the detail is way too small. You can get a large scale atlas at Barnes and Ignoble. Unless of course you live in some Backwards backcountry Kentucky poohole...I prefer the wire binder one over the ones that are stapled together
I am going to see about getting an update atlas. Traveling when doing sales I always had maps at had and enjoy seeing the bigger picture of travel

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From the look of your truck it would not fit anyway. LOL
Maybe air shocks for the truck.
Have fun and enjoy the family time.

Reactions: Plumber32 and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!