Ownership

1. 1000-5
tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Aug 6, 2017
North Platte, Nebraska
Ownership

1. Talon X
I work for a Deere dealer and I would say those are the best cabbed machines on the market. They are a huge improvement over the 825i Gators.
....But I bought a Honda....
Cal,
I also work for a Deere dealer but on the construction side and agree the cab on the Deere is first class but I also purchased Honda, not once but twice.:)

Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cal,
I also work for a Deere dealer but on the construction side and agree the cab on the Deere is first class but I also purchased Honda, not once but twice.:)
Sweet! I owned an RSX before this and I really liked it. I had a lot of fun with the wife and trips I took alone Up Nort', but kids caused me to get something bigger. I found this and now I have a superior machine!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!