Help with Stereo options

toneloc

toneloc

Jan 5, 2021
Amherst Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all. Ordered a boat Bluetooth stereo for my 21 1000-5-didn’t arrive after 2 months. They want to resend but could take 6 weeks. Wasn’t sure about what to get. Any suggestions on a good unit/set-up? Want to cancel order and get something else...thx in advance. Cheers

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
The NOAM systems are nice and sound good. You can find them on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Look up Justin Beatty on Facebook. He’s a NOAM dealer and he does nice switch plates for the Pioneer.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Should rephrase that-I have a roof and soft doors on the bike...

If you are asking about the speakers then they mount to the roll cage under the roof. The switch panel replaces the center safety plate and has laser cut holes for switches or radio heads. His site is “Pioneer Switch Panels And Accessories”. It has all kinds of examples and pictures.

Reactions: Remington
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
He’s a good dude. I had a mixup with my panel delivery and it got sent to my last house and he offered to send me a replacement before I found out where it went.

Reactions: TripleB
03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Look up Justin Beatty on Facebook. He’s a NOAM dealer and he does nice switch plates for the Pioneer.

Could someone send me an email or phone number for Justin? I don't have Facebook so I can't send him a message on there. Thanks.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Could someone send me an email or phone number for Justin? I don't have Facebook so I can't send him a message on there. Thanks.

I sent him a message on messenger.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV

Justin is mystic1219 on here if you want to message him here. He’s been on vacation.

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Great thank you!

Reactions: K9Paco

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!