Oct 7, 2020
Dardanelle, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
duratime said:
What is a "KRX"?
Thanks
The best sxs on planet earth

Funny, That is the same thing that Can Am and Polaris Owners say. Pretty much universal on forums, "Whatever I run is the greatest thing since sliced bread and every other machine is a POS.".

Then next year when they change makes, models and/or payments, their "New" dream machine (the one they very likely dissed last year), takes the crown as the new "greatest".

Having never owned one, I would still say that the KRX is very good, could be "Best in Class". Like all the Japanese manufacturers, they know how to build good machines.

The only argument that I could offer is that comparing a KRX to a Pioneer is one of the worst cases of "Apples to Oranges" comparisons ever made. These machines could not be more different and built for completely different user and purpose. I don't have any delusions that my Pioneer will ever compete with such machines, but again, those machines do not "check all the boxes" for the way I personally use my machine.

I try to stay neutral, open minded and find ways to make my PIONEER work better for the way I use it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!