Let's talk about prepping.

J

JTW

I've been getting ready for around 10 years now and its one of the many reasons why I want to move to Idaho. I could outfit and feed a platoon for a couple of years and have the ability to defend an area with a wide variety of "tools" . I could also see myself opening up a small hospital at some point. I have a large library on the subject and all manner of everything needed to survive a SHTF scenario. I also collect and restore early farm equipment and Mills. Got a question? I have answers.
Awesome!! But you know the rules... pics or it didn't happen!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But here's a forest chicken for your viewing pleasure...
Fullsizeoutput 859

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a picture of all of my stuff for @JTW 's viewing pleasure. I painted everything white for snow camouflage. Hard to see but there it is in all of it's hard earned sweat of my brow whiteness... What do you think?

J

JTW

Here is a picture of all of my stuff for @JTW 's viewing pleasure. I painted everything white for snow camouflage. Hard to see but there it is in all of it's hard earned sweat of my brow whiteness... What do you think?
I'm going to go out on a limb and while expertly camoed.. I'm going to just go call dibs on everything!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to go out on a limb and while expertly camoed.. I'm going to just go call dibs on everything!
You'll have to do some serious dancing and prancing to get past my gate...Here's a picture of it. I painted it white too...:D

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
and speaking of deer..Every good prepper should raise a heritage breed of bovine like Scottish Highland Cattle or Yaks, their milk makes the best Mozzarella cheese...You guys ever do any animal husbandry? No @JTW , not that kind...o_O
I've raised horses donkeys sheep goats pigs chickens snakes rabbits and all kinds of other critters
Must have yak...Unless of course you suffer from Bovinaphobia. The fear of Cows!!!! GAAK Not more YAAKS!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOO............
IMG 0024
IMG 0103

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
and speaking of deer..Every good prepper should raise a heritage breed of bovine like Scottish Highland Cattle or Yaks, their milk makes the best Mozzarella cheese...You guys ever do any animal husbandry? No @JTW , not that kind...o_O
I've raised horses donkeys sheep goats pigs chickens snakes rabbits and all kinds of other critters
Must have yak...Unless of course you suffer from Bovinaphobia. The fear of Cows!!!! GAAK Not more YAAKS!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOO............
View attachment 48752 View attachment 48753

@JTW may have written THE book on stump breaking.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
That reminds me - I need to get a hand pump for my well.

JTW - thanks for the tip on tanking out infrastructure. There is one rail bridge that people could use and would put them on a trail that's way to close to me. It would be easy to stop that.

We always have a stockpile of seeds that we rotate yearly.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!