Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Friday night performance update!
She did good. Daughter didn’t go last weekend as she was camping with friend on the water so wife and I both drove it more then normal, Pioneer stereo isn’t back up yet and cooler is in yami so we chose wolverine for most part
It was so nice driving something tight and solid, yami is after the work. Honda needs it soon
Ok so the good. It now cruises trails much better in low range. Much much better. It’s not near as restricted as it was, much broader range, actually more aggressive but smooth at same time. Hard to explain. Top speed is up a little but not like was told however cruising speed is much lower rpm.
Shocks adjusted made it a little more harsh at slow speed which is fine it was way too soft. Now you can just blast over stuff, I mean blast. It’ll be a tough sob to stay up with in the tight stuff.
So the bad. It now needs a tuner and exhaust which I’ll eventually do. Exhaust scares me a bit because being a belt it’s inherently louder but it’s a little better with the new clutching.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Spent some time in the woods putting on the rest of the new plastic. Now blue. Looking good finally. Down to door another handle and 1 roll bar piece but both back ordered.

E70E24EE A484 4E90 8052 AFD583C85BE4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!