Live Valve strut pressure

prostreet66mustang

prostreet66mustang

Dec 6, 2020
Oro Valley (Tucson) Az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi picked up a 2021 live valve 2 seater R. Changed the shock caps and charged them to 200 PSI and not air. Now the shocks are all the way at the top and do not seem to move at all. Dose any one know for sure what they come with stock. I read some where 30psi in front and 50 in back. Anyone one know for sure? Thank You to all.

Reactions: Smitty335
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hi picked up a 2021 live valve 2 seater R. Changed the shock caps and charged them to 200 PSI and not air. Now the shocks are all the way at the top and do not seem to move at all. Dose any one know for sure what they come with stock. I read some where 30psi in front and 50 in back. Anyone one know for sure? Thank You to all.
Can’t help with the charge in the shocks, but…..Have you driven it since? The LV basically closes the valves in park so it doesn’t move as much when trailering. Once you key it on and put it in anything other than park it’ll do it’s magic. I learned this when trying to install my limit straps and the shocks were damn near impossible to compress :).

H

HondaTech

Non LV R is around 100 front and 150 rear I believe, we had to call the guy who does out race car suspension to fins that out. Honda doesn't like divulging that info.

B

bcs-extreme

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon X
Call Fox directly. Give them the numbers on the bottom eyelets of each shock. they will tell you the proper PSI. My 2021 Live Valve was 100PSI front, 130 PSI rear. FYI.... It is never 200 PSI all the way around.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Shock Therapy sets the talon R at 200 PSI. Weller racing sets the front at 150 and the rear at 200. Both of myTtalons work great. Live valve may be different.

Reactions: Bibs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!