P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
1 of 4 done. Working on the camper now, then the truck, then the dog. Peaches has mud all over her... guess that last mudhole I put it in 2wd and spun in threw mud all over her. Lol. Good dog

8cd80a54da66c2b08e04c68808902ff3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you didn't get that new subwoofer wet!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
8402ddc1f78076c5792a3d25e649fa89

Done with the big number 2. Guess the truck isn't getting washed because I have to wash Peaches or misty will have my head.

Thats got to be pretty cramped inside. When are you going to look into a 70ft so you won't be on top of each other all the time??

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats got to be pretty cramped inside. When are you going to look into a 70ft so you won't be on top of each other all the time??

Have to get a bigger truck for that. A WAY bigger truck. Would like to have something with a cummins pusher in it if you know what I mean.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have to get a bigger truck for that. A WAY bigger truck. Would like to have something with a cummins pusher in it if you know what I mean.

Yes I do.

advertisement
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Just discovered my drill is toast. Time to go shopping at lowes. I need bracket material anyway.

Reactions: Tigermark
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
@Tigermark did you have any issues with the output of the bazooka tube? Mine isn't out putting but the sub works connected directly to the iphone.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark did you have any issues with the output of the bazooka tube? Mine isn't out putting but the sub works connected directly to the iphone.

No sir. I have the sub plugged into the output on the sound bar using the adapter that goes from the 1/8in audio jack, to the RCA jacks. On the opposite end of the sud from where your wiring is connected, there are screws that allow you to make adjustments to the sub. Try these to adjust the sub to the sound bar.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
It's working now. I don't know what was happening last night. Do either of you have pics of the brackets? Trying to see how you mounted it. I also ran my remote with to the bazooka and am using the aux pwr out for remote turn in. That way if I don't want the sub on I can conserve energy.

Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!