Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I understand there's been some confusion regarding terminology...
Don't get those Talon guys involved, they'll be nitpicking everything is bolt on not built. Two of em bout had full on conniption fits arguing about it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I understand there's been some confusion regarding terminology...
Don't get those Talon guys involved, they'll be nitpicking everything is bolt on not built. Two of em bout had full on conniption fits arguing about it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I assume ā€œbuildā€ is when a base one is purchased and you build & modify it for trail riding.. ā€œOverhaulā€ would be when you take one that has been built then remove, add or do more mods to it. JMOā€¦

Maybe we should tag the Talon boys or maybe start them a new thread to argue it inā€¦ šŸ˜ˆ

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I assume ā€œbuildā€ is when a base one is purchased and you build & modify it for trail riding.. ā€œOverhaulā€ would be when you take one that has been built then remove, add or do more mods to it. JMOā€¦

Maybe we should tag the Talon boys or maybe start them a new thread to argue it inā€¦ šŸ˜ˆ
As long as you don't get those NTC peeps (No Talent Crossdressers) involved, they'll argue with themselves over what to identify as. So proceed with caution, you been warned. šŸ˜

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Aux 8, a current look:

20240307 192225 20240307 192305

Last edited:
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Much heartfelt appreciation to the kind folks on this forum. I really appreciate your help. Thank you to @Mopower58, @906UP, @The Green Goat, @silvertrd09 for the nods to the Auxbeam controller. Exactly what this green pea needed!

(Next thread will be about implementing Packout boxes to the cargo rack . . . )

messex

messex

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2024
Tryon, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I'm starting to follow this thread, which is probably going to lead me down a dangerous path. I'm not an electrical guy either, but interested in some of these things and want to learn, without burning up the machine (once I get it)

@JACKAL thanks for the picture of your setup outside of the pioneer - helps me at least visualize it all.

Good work @futzin - I believe I will now continue to spend more money...

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Barring unforeseen fires, my electrical work on this thing should be finished. šŸ™ƒ

Mounted the Aux 8 switch panel on a Crossroads phone holder from another buggy. I'll try it there for a while.

20240402 175238

Again, my gratitude gentlemen!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!