advertisement
Dollar Bill

Dollar Bill

Lifetime Member
Jun 6, 2024
Carson City
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Welcome to the club from BC. You should post a pic or two of your Talon before the cops get here.

I think they got here already. :) Here's a couple. I think I need to take some more...

Still work to do. Some lights are up next. And a new intake from 10-80 is on the short list.

IMG 0425
IMG 0986
IMG 0988
IMG 1024

Dollar Bill

Dollar Bill

Lifetime Member
Jun 6, 2024
Carson City
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Howdy from Oklahoma Dollar Bill, and welcome to the club. I like that trailer. What brand is it?

Thanks Silver_Alert!

It's a Kendon. About a 1/3rd of it folds and then can be stood up and the tongue also pulls out. It has casters on it so it can be rolled once vertical. Makes it easier to store in the garage.

Kendon Stand Up Trailers

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks Silver_Alert!

It's a Kendon. About a 1/3rd of it folds and then can be stood up and the tongue also pulls out. It has casters on it so it can be rolled once vertical. Makes it easier to store in the garage.

Kendon Stand Up Trailers
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

fwiw: My BIL had one of those Kendons and couldn't use the fold up feature because it was too heavy to lift without a lift when folded.

Check out the New Talon Owners Thread for some basic Talon information -

This one's useful, too -

Dollar Bill

Dollar Bill

Lifetime Member
Jun 6, 2024
Carson City
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

fwiw: My BIL had one of those Kendons and couldn't use the fold up feature because it was too heavy to lift without a lift when folded.

Check out the New Talon Owners Thread for some basic Talon information -

This one's useful, too -

CID - thank you! I haven't had an issue with moving the trailer - yet. :) Hopefully I'll continue to be able to do so as father time continues to do his work...

Thanks for sending along the info on those threads too. I'm sure they will be useful!