Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's all negotiable. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough. I wish I had factory roof unit to trace off of I may take you up on that! I do love beer! If we lived closer I'd trade for some help with the keg idea I have lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea you are a good ways away from me. Haha. See you in April though.

Absolutely I'm glad you're going to make it. It'll be an impressive site when you roll in. Don't take a wrong turn lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely I'm glad you're going to make it. It'll be an impressive site when you roll in. Don't take a wrong turn lol

@JACKAL has a lot nicer rig than me, but I'm satisfied with mine. I wish I had a driving camper like yours too but that was too much money for us and I don't have the skills to convert a bus like you did. I'm excited about it. We were supposed to go to a camper rally that same week and I told the wife I would much rather hang with you guys and ride around that sit at a fairground. :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@JACKAL has a lot nicer rig than me, but I'm satisfied with mine. I wish I had a driving camper like yours too but that was too much money for us and I don't have the skills to convert a bus like you did. I'm excited about it. We were supposed to go to a camper rally that same week and I told the wife I would much rather hang with you guys and ride around that sit at a fairground. :)

Happy you changed that hopefully the wife is ok with it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She's good either way. I married out of my league and she does better for me than I deserve.

That's funny. I've got one kinda like that for me. Not sure where I'd be without mine.
Is your brother coming too?

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's funny. I've got one kinda like that for me. Not sure where I'd be without mine.
Is your brother coming too?

He's a pilot for delta and has to bid for time of when it gets closer. No telling. He is talking about moving to Knoxville so if that happens he will be much closer.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

My P1K is showing her battlescars. Not as Purdy as she used to be. Rocks are treacherous on rear roll cage even with rubber side down.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My P1K is showing her battlescars. Not as Purdy as she used to be. Rocks are treacherous on rear roll cage even with rubber side down.

Battlescares means it's being used correctly!

Reactions: GlockMeister
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I was referring to that f450 and cyclone!

LOL oh, been living in that cyclone since memorial day weekend waiting on house to get done. It's been nice but I am so ready for a regular bathroom and accompanying throne. Tired of being cousin Eddie, "s***ters full!"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
LOL oh, been living in that cyclone since memorial day weekend waiting on house to get done. It's been nice but I am so ready for a regular bathroom and accompanying throne. Tired of being cousin Eddie, "s***ters full!"

Don't blow up any sewers Jackal

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7614

Finally figured a couple things out. Some things are coming out better then hoped and a few things still need some love. I've already figured out latching and dual handles as there has to be one on both sides. Have to figure shock pressure to hold doors open but full door opening will make loading easier and easier to get into however will give nice seamless body lines. Two of my upper zombie lights get covered so I'll be addressing that I refuse to lose any light.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y
View attachment 28318
Finally figured a couple things out. Some things are coming out better then hoped and a few things still need some love. I've already figured out latching and dual handles as there has to be one on both sides. Have to figure shock pressure to hold doors open but full door opening will make loading easier and easier to get into however will give nice seamless body lines. Two of my upper zombie lights get covered so I'll be addressing that I refuse to lose any light.
You may have to go into production on your cab design! It's turning out pretty awesome.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Y

You may have to go into production on your cab design! It's turning out pretty awesome.
Thank you sir! It's coming along but not getting the time into it I need. My wife asked if I can get it done in the next couple weeks but I've got a car to paint for funding on this, some brake lines to finish while it's down and now that dreadful housework so damn! Midnight oil I guess.
It's tough because you do a little then order what you need then repeat several times. Some things need to be half assed to figure out what's needed and then fixed when you get it. I hate custom building on a time crunch it's a b****

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Thank you sir! It's coming along but not getting the time into it I need. My wife asked if I can get it done in the next couple weeks but I've got a car to paint for funding on this, some brake lines to finish while it's down and now that dreadful housework so damn! Midnight oil I guess.
It's tough because you do a little then order what you need then repeat several times. Some things need to be half assed to figure out what's needed and then fixed when you get it. I hate custom building on a time crunch it's a b****
Don't forget us p3 owners when these go into production. :) Really need those doors! Really looking good sir!

advertisement