P500 OTD price

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Man, I'd be embarrassed to tell you what they hit me for. It was strictly a case of "I want it now and they had it." I tried to negotiate some accessories, but it was a hassle just to squeeze a free T-shirt out of them. They'll never get me again (unless, of course, they have something I can't get anywhere else.) No...won't do it.
I have to be careful going into Ridenow. They make my blood pressure go up real fast. The manager at the one around here is a real jerk.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
The Logan dealership is about 65 miles from me and once they added all fees, taxes, and title fees they were the same price as everyone else. I travel the US for work and there was a dealership south of Houston TX that was even cheaper
I got them down to 7982 after getting a quote for $7550 at a dealer in Alabama. Now i just have to decide if the 3.5 hr Drive is worth the $450 discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its not unless you are willing to drive 3.5 hours for service and warranty work if needed. Buy being a Honda you may never need to make that drive again

T

tlbarnett1

Nov 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I pulled the trigger today on a red 2017. Super excited but nervous as well. It’ll be used for hunting and spending time with my two boys. Unfortunately my wife wants me to keep it hidden until Christmas. Looks like I’ll just be looking at it for the next month nth on occasion. The good things is she won’t be seeing it so i should be able to add some accessories without getting in trouble.

C

Chooglin

I pulled the trigger today on a red 2017. Super excited but nervous as well. It’ll be used for hunting and spending time with my two boys. Unfortunately my wife wants me to keep it hidden until Christmas. Looks like I’ll just be looking at it for the next month nth on occasion. The good things is she won’t be seeing it so i should be able to add some accessories without getting in trouble.

Congrats you are going to like the little beast!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Santa’s new red sleigh needs a bag of accessories on the rack! And a big present bow.

0A4937F8 88CD 4A42 B40F D71347871AD9

T

tlbarnett1

Nov 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
The hiding it from the kids is working perfectly. I order and installed a EMP roof, 3 piece folding windshield and 27x9x12 with ITP steel wheels on all 4 corners. The boss is as clueless as the kids. Hopefully I can keep it that way. The P5 looks much better now. I can’t wait till Christmas so I can take it for a spin.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have to be careful going into Ridenow. They make my blood pressure go up real fast. The manager at the one around here is a real jerk.
You should come to Raleigh and get a real reaming. My buddy just got a Yamaha ZYX for almost 5k cheaper in Rockinham than he was quoted around here

Reactions: NitroxDiver
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
78E20428 E589 49B9 B1D5 163E5BA8E250
I bought my P5 in early November. They had my 17 listed for $7599.00 but then tried to throw on another $1000.00 in fees. I told them that wasn’t going to happen. When the deal was done, I ended up paying $8250.00 OTD with a Honda windshield and Honda roof. Not sure how much they made on fees but I’m not complaining.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 60485 I bought my P5 in early November. They had my 17 listed for $7599.00 but then tried to throw on another $1000.00 in fees. I told them that wasn’t going to happen. When the deal was done, I ended up paying $8250.00 OTD with a Honda windshield and Honda roof. Not sure how much they made on fees but I’m not complaining.
Sounds fair for both of you, really like the green, nice ride!

GaryG

GaryG

Oct 20, 2017
KY
Ownership

1. 500
I got mine back in October for $7765.25 out the door. Hatfield McCoy Powersports. Belfry, KY. best price I could find at the time.

Redrocket

Redrocket

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lake City FL
Ownership

1. 500
Got a quote today of $8444 OTD for a red 17. How does that sound?

I have a17 for 6500 without stereo already outfitted with everything you want check out General discussion or selling topics I'm in North fla. Redrocket.

Reactions: Ollie
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a17 for 6500 without stereo already outfitted with everything you want check out General discussion or selling topics I'm in North fla. Redrocket.
That sounds pretty good, I’d try to get them to 8,000 if possible.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@tlbarnett1 , how did the Christmas reveal of the hidden P500 go?

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, new member here.. not an owner yet but have been reading through nearly every P500 post on this site.. I have learned a lot and unfortunately (or fortunately?) im now gonna have to fork out some money to get one of these bad boys! Can anyone offer tips on how to get the lowest OTD price. Located in the Carolinas and I’ve got a couple quotes. So far the best is $9285. That’s a price of $8698, none of the ‘hidden’ fees, only additional is tax. I’ve got another quote that’s a much lower list price but almost $1000 in fees so it almost equals out. I need to know how all of you are getting OTD prices in the low $8000’s!? Are they just more expensive in my area? Please help so I can get a deal I don’t regret. Thanks!

Reactions: Ollie
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, new member here.. not an owner yet but have been reading through nearly every P500 post on this site.. I have learned a lot and unfortunately (or fortunately?) im now gonna have to fork out some money to get one of these bad boys! Can anyone offer tips on how to get the lowest OTD price. Located in the Carolinas and I’ve got a couple quotes. So far the best is $9285. That’s a price of $8698, none of the ‘hidden’ fees, only additional is tax. I’ve got another quote that’s a much lower list price but almost $1000 in fees so it almost equals out. I need to know how all of you are getting OTD prices in the low $8000’s!? Are they just more expensive in my area? Please help so I can get a deal I don’t regret. Thanks!
It really depends on the dealer, they won’t sell it if they are losing money. I would say look for a 2017 left over on the lot. If they won’t budge on price, try to get them to throw in some accessories to ease the pain, that’s what I did. Good luck and enjoy your pioneer.

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
It really depends on the dealer, they won’t sell it if they are losing money. I would say look for a 2017 left over on the lot. If they won’t budge on price, try to get them to throw in some accessories to ease the pain, that’s what I did. Good luck and enjoy your pioneer.

Gotcha. Yeah that quote was actually on a leftover camo 2017.. I was thinking exactly what you said, at least shoot for a roof or windshield if they won’t budge much on the price.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!