Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well I just took a call from my dealer....Delivery got bumped 3 days from the 5th to the 8th. Which means I probably won't see it until at least the 14th....NOT too thrilled.

At least it's only 3 days and not 3 months.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Seems like time is crawling by cause we are all waiting on our new toys to show up ! It's Like 2.5 more weeks before mine should be here.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer said they are still shooting on getting one red deluxe in 2-3 weeks still no word on my camo.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He is gonna call me when it comes in so at least I can see one in person. He said they took 10 pre orders and a long list to call if they get anymore. Looks like the demand is gonna be there.

Reactions: Hondasxs
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
The First one my dealer gets will be used as their Demo unit and that should arrive around the 15-20th of October. Then they are supposed to get 8-10 more by the end of the month and one of those is mine.

HondaofCrofton

HondaofCrofton

Jan 16, 2014
Update on arrival for 1000 deluxe.
Honda Sent this out to us today.

The initial release for 2016 Pioneer 1000 has been revised to Monday, October 19, 2015.

This will ensure there is sufficient inventory of product in all warehouses across the country for release to all dealers.

www.hondaofcrofton.com

Reactions: bobbyhill
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Update on arrival for 1000 deluxe.
Honda Sent this out to us today.

The initial release for 2016 Pioneer 1000 has been revised to Monday, October 19, 2015.

This will ensure there is sufficient inventory of product in all warehouses across the country for release to all dealers.

www.hondaofcrofton.com

Thanks for the official update. I'm sure not exactly what everyone wanted to hear but waiting is the price we pay for a model that will be in high demand.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the official update. I'm sure not exactly what everyone wanted to hear but waiting is the price we pay for a model that will be in high demand.

You can say that again Arrrgggg...I just spoke with my dealer Friday. I have been a real burr under her saddle calling for updates and confirmations on delivery. Up until now I was sure I would be driving my new Honda on the 15th. They are closed on Mondays so I expect I will be getting the dreaded call on Tuesday. Patience has never been my strong suit, but I will just have to keep believing it builds character. I would think this board will be lit up like a bonfire late in the week of the 19th.

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!