OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I wouldn’t have one personally, I like the reliability of the Honda. I like the wolverine X4 better as far as power and handling. The pioneers stowaway rear seats are what sealed the deal for me, it’s the most versatile machine in its class. My brother in law sent me this pic this morning, putting his 2014 pioneer 700 to work! Almost 4,000 miles of hard use and starts every day.
View attachment 115285

A polaris general could pull 5 gravity wagons in turf mode in high gear with a worn belt. Man those generals are awesome. I love them and all the naysayers in my community.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys might as well give it up. The Honda glasses are on, and they ain't coming off.
681F62FD DC3D 42CE 85B6 A322C67D1507

Reactions: Mudwing and TimG
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
This morning I test drove this white General. Took it down country road and started hearing some grinding and clicking noises. Then it died. Wouldn’t restart. Had to call dealership to have them come get me! Are you flipping kidding me??? New unit breaking down on demo ride! Technicians that came to my aid said this never happens!! I said oh I’m sure, nobody ever hears about Polaris having problems! :D:D:D They had to tow it back to dealership with a 1000 Ranger! It was nice cause it had heat!!! But I think that’s a sign NOT TO BUY A POLARIS! Salesman was apologizing and said they would make it right if I bought one! I said no thanks and going somewhere else! If it’s gonna break down on the demo ride I’d hate to see what would happen in a few months!!!

EDF4D020 B101 4099 89E7 CFF461936D51

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This morning I test drove this white General. Took it down country road and started hearing some grinding and clicking noises. Then it died. Wouldn’t restart. Had to call dealership to have them come get me! Are you flipping kidding me??? New unit breaking down on demo ride! Technicians that came to my aid said this never happens!! I said oh I’m sure, nobody ever hears about Polaris having problems! :D:D:D They had to tow it back to dealership with a 1000 Ranger! It was nice cause it had heat!!! But I think that’s a sign NOT TO BUY A POLARIS! Salesman was apologizing and said they would make it right if I bought one! I said no thanks and going somewhere else! If it’s gonna break down on the demo ride I’d hate to see what would happen in a few months!!!

View attachment 115290
The rangers are their true bread and butter, I’d say there are 20 rangers and 10 mules for every one pioneer in my area.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Salesman did say they come with a one year factory warranty now!!! I told him I’m sure it needs everyday of it too! ;) I only test drove it to ease my mind and decision! The ride said it all! Or the lack thereof!!!:D

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Salesman did say they come with a one year factory warranty now!!! I told him I’m sure it needs everyday of it too! ;) I only test drove it to ease my mind and decision! The ride said it all! Or the lack thereof!!!:D
I’ve always preferred Honda or Yamaha.

Reactions: GRANITE
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

View attachment 115290
I know all brands, even Honda, can have a lemon float through, but that s*** is just f***in hilarious!!! :D:D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!