P500 Pioneer 500-4 build

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I see what u picture now lol i thought u were just gonna throw seats on the back and duct tape a few bars on there lol (not really ) but its coming together nicely
lol,I have to admit duct tape is being used,if you look at the roll bar brackets,you can see it is sticking out from under them,I didn't want to scratch up the cage while I was getting them to fit right,also used it to hold the doors in place to get the doors at the height I wanted before making the hinges and latch

Reactions: jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Just remember any roll cage HAS to be tied into the FRAME DIRECTLY

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I might have to alter my concept and add seats for my granddaughter now that I have a hook to a welder
I Wouldn't change a thing in your build,it looks really nice.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Today I made and mounted the headrest, installed the seatbelts, and put in a center console
WIN 20160109 191210

Reactions: miano248
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
WOW! that is unbelievable awesome great job gives me great ideas for my two grandkids and the P500 you can honestly say you have the first 4 seater 50inch pioneer 500 wow so cool I am impressed

Reactions: iowaguy
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Very nice job. Grandkids look very happy and that's worth alot.

Reactions: iowaguy
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kid tested, Mom approved.View attachment 9484

Could you please take a pic looking from above, I'm interested to see what have you used to cover air intake and engine and how it fits. Thank you!

Are those seats foldable or easy to detach? Could you still use back row as cargo?

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Could you please take a pic looking from above, I'm interested to see what have you used to cover air intake and engine and how it fits. Thank you!

Are those seats foldable or easy to detach? Could you still use back row as cargo?
Seats don't fold, really don't have any storage with the kids in the back, the center console is an old water softener salt tank I was using for a garbage can in the shop, cut one side out and shortened it, fit perfect.I may cut the top out in the back if I can find a 12x12x 9 deep heavy storage container with a good lid, it would give me a little storage,I timed myself tonight ,it took 15 minutes to remove seats and reinstall back rack.10 more and I can have the cage and bumper off.The rack fits perfect with the cage and bumper.I am going to redo the bumper, same design but bring it up on the ends to meet the ends of the angle iron.more strength for the cage, also made new mirror mounts,
WIN 20160125 163947

Reactions: jonedmonds
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Seats don't fold, really don't have any storage with the kids in the back, the center console is an old water softener salt tank I was using for a garbage can in the shop, cut one side out and shortened it, fit perfect.I may cut the top out in the back if I can find a 12x12x 9 deep heavy storage container with a good lid, it would give me a little storage,I timed myself tonight ,it took 15 minutes to remove seats and reinstall back rack.10 more and I can have the cage and bumper off.The rack fits perfect with the cage and bumper.I am going to redo the bumper, same design but bring it up on the ends to meet the ends of the angle iron.more strength for the cage, also made new mirror mounts,View attachment 9520
WIN 20160125 154416

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!