DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
On the p 5-hundy, i like the red best, followed by the blue. Ironically, yellow is my least fav...

Reactions: Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
like the camo best personally, I didn't end up buying it but when i was fixing up the rhino they had a graphic that you put over forest green like that to make it look camo, was pretty reasonable because you weren't covering it all

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
like the camo best personally, I didn't end up buying it but when i was fixing up the rhino they had a graphic that you put over forest green like that to make it look camo, was pretty reasonable because you weren't covering it all
I do like the camo actually. It's just the Honda seems to have trouble with it peeling that I'd have a hard time coughing up the extra money.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
ive seen some, especially atvs with it rubbed off the tank looks like crap. why I didn't get that though all the branches, but if you lived where the trails are better would look nice probably or you could clear over it

Reactions: DG Rider
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
If you talk your son into the blue I would be interested in the red plastics :D

Just for some info. Shipping these plastics was extremely expensive! Your best bet is to buy from parts house like RM ATV where you can get new plastics shipped for free for about $120

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Just for some info. Shipping these plastics was extremely expensive! Your best bet is to buy from parts house like RM ATV where you can get new plastics shipped for free for about $120

Thanks for the heads up my friend.

Reactions: trigger and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!