P1000 Plow suggestions?

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So I installed the open trail plow and also the plow pulley from KFI. Well I got to use it today, but after I got done I noticed that either the bumper can't handle the weight or that kfi plow pulley is bending, it looks to me that the bumper is bending. I think maybe because the pully sticks out far enough that it is making the bumper bend.

D

Dasmoeturhead

So I installed the open trail plow and also the plow pulley from KFI. Well I got to use it today, but after I got done I noticed that either the bumper can't handle the weight or that kfi plow pulley is bending, it looks to me that the bumper is bending. I think maybe because the pully sticks out far enough that it is making the bumper bend.
I've had the 72" KFI/Warn Winch/steel cable 4 years now. Still works. Granted I don't live where I have to plow every day (thankfully), put I push a lot of gravel up and down a very steep driveway. The plow itself is a beast in all respects. The plow mount is pretty solid. Just my 2 pennies worth of useless info.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!