Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Stay on topic.;)

You've got to phase it differently jtw..."have you done hid in the p500 yet because I feel since they aren't dot approved and it could cause a delay due to a government official stopping you on your way to the local post office with your ballot to change things with our screwed up policies " sorry guys it's kinda fun to read. It's all opinions have fun

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When Donald Trump talks about the "system is rigged", he's talking about things like the DNC putting their thumb on the scale for Hillary and effectively cheating Sanders. He's talking about Gary Johnson being on the ballot in all 50 states, but pollsters refusing to include his name when they poll Americans, intentionally keeping him below that arbitrary threshold of 15% and therefore off the debate stage which would hugely upset the apple cart. If Americans were given access to third party candidates, if news outlets, pollsters and pundits all gave TPC's the platform and coverage that they do the two MPC's, we'd see things much different in American elections.

Reactions: pFive
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Some were for the burn...but won't own it
...I'm in with Trump
.......Drop a bomb in everyone's Ass.......
they don't keep us alive.
I'm a registered Independent

J

JTW

;)

Image Image Image

advertisement
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey somebody voted Hilary. It's got to be a mistake or a not so funny prank.

Again if Hilary picks a liberal Supreme Court Judge it will be the end of the 2nd amendment. She wants it so victims of physco shooters can sue the gun manufactures. Just think about how dumb that is. She must belive shooters are unaccountable for their own actions.

Remember the Heller case? That was a close call with the Supreme judges then.
{{meta.pageTitle}}

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
17 million Americans voted for Hillary, that's why the b**** is where she's at. People can easily be fooled. The life long liberal democrat Donald Trump switched parties three years ago as a political ploy to run against Hillary and fooled nearly 14 million to vote for him. 60ish percent of Trump supporters believe that if Hillary's elected it will be the end of America, an equal percentage of Hillary supporters believe that if Trump gets elected it will be the end of America, so polarising are these two candidates. Never in my life time have we had two candidates so deeply hated or distrusted. Two, deeply flawed candidates that should be getting no votes.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey somebody voted Hilary. It's got to be a mistake or a not so funny prank.

Again if Hilary picks a liberal Supreme Court Judge it will be the end of the 2nd amendment. She wants it so victims of physco shooters can sue the gun manufactures. Just think about how dumb that is. She must belive shooters are unaccountable for their own actions.

Remember the Heller case? That was a close call with the Supreme judges then.
{{meta.pageTitle}}
There's nothing Hillary has said that would suggest she wants to abolish the second amendment. Such hyperbole doesn't help ones argument. God, I can't believe I have to defend that b****, but when falsehoods are stated as fact.......

Here's what Trump in fact did say in his book 'The America We Deserve'

"I generally oppose gun control," he wrote then, "but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.............."

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Don has carried a gun, his son is a shooter, and Trump has signed a paycheck. That's really about all I need. Many other politicians entered politics middle class and left wealthy. Even Bernie just purchased a $600k lake house as a vacation get away.

Reactions: rocmar and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don has carried a gun, his son is a shooter, and Trump has signed a paycheck. That's really about all I need. Many other politicians entered politics middle class and left wealthy. Even Bernie just purchased a $600k lake house as a vacation get away.
Bernie Sanders wife inherited a vacation home from her family in Maine. But it was too far from their home in Vermont so she sold it and bought this one. ;) Their entire net worth before her inheritance was 580k. Bernies been around politics for a very long time and he has not (unlike most others) made himself wealthy off of it. Nobody should be criticised because they received an inheritance.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
All the same things can be said of Gary Johnson, and more. And he actually has a successful record as a two term conservative governor of New Mexico. Johnson is a self made wealthy man (not Trump wealthy) and has signed lots of pay checks. His health is superior to Trumps and he's climbed 29 14K plus mountains.

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Says Gun Restrictions Make Us Less Safe

This is where Johnson's been all along. Trump only came around to this position when the life long liberal democrat switched parties to run for president. ;)

Last edited:
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
To be fair New Mexico is nothing like NYC, not at all. Not in the context of building anything or even to own or carry a gun.

Johnson was a Republican when he ran as POTUS the first time and since he was floundering he jumped in with the Libertarians, so please don't try and go there with Trump switching up, nobody really cares. Johnson is throwing your vote away, but if it stops you from voting for the hildabeast then please, go for it, your vote may make the difference!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
To be fair New Mexico is nothing like NYC, not at all. Not in the context of building anything or even to own or carry a gun.

Johnson was a Republican when he ran as POTUS the first time and since he was floundering he jumped in with the Libertarians, so please don't try and go there with Trump switching up, nobody really cares. Johnson is throwing your vote away, but if it stops you from voting for the hildabeast then please, go for it, your vote may make the difference!!
Executive experience is executive experience, period. And the president is executive of the entire country, not just NYC. And libertarians are more conservative than republicans on many issues. But being a life long liberal democrat and switching to run against Hillary, pretending suddenly to be a conservative is a farce. But like Lincoln said, you can fool some of the people all of the time. Trumps entire career, the majority of his political money went to democrats, so he's helped to create much of the mess he now thinks he's going to fix! And the only wasted vote is the vote not cast. Furthermore, polling shows Johnson pulling equally from Clinton/Trump. Btw, what about Bernies lake house. ;)

Last edited:
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's nothing Hillary has said that would suggest she wants to abolish the second amendment. Such hyperbole doesn't help ones argument. God, I can't believe I have to defend that b****, but when falsehoods are stated as fact.......

Here's what Trump in fact did say in his book 'The America We Deserve'

"I generally oppose gun control," he wrote then, "but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.............."

Let me try this again........ If Hilary picks a Liberal Supreme Court Judge, the 2nd amendment will indeed be in jeopardy. With conservative Scalia out and a Loony lib in, it will be a shredded constitution. She doesn't have to come out and say it. She doesn't give a hoot about our gun rights period.

I cant believe your falsehoods..Fact....Trump supports the 2nd all the way.
Second Amendment Rights

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.