R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Clinton/Trump BATs*** CRAZY.

Johnson.... What's Aleppo?
Legalize pot..... Not!!!!.....its a gateway to the hard core drugs.

BTW Montecresto, do you take offense to the term "loony liberal"?

.....and Hillary is a million miles from a right wing. She's a full blown loony liberal for sure.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Johnson.... What's Aleppo?
Legalize pot..... Not!!!!.....its a gateway to the hard core drugs.

BTW Montecresto, do you take offense to the term "loony liberal"?

.....and Hillary is a million miles from a right wing. She's a full blown loony liberal for sure.
I take offense to nothing that doesn't cause moderators to lock threads. And Clinton is no liberal. Pot isn't a gateway to anything and it's demonstrated daily in many states where it is in fact legal. But it's pharmaceuticals that are the problem in America today. In fact it's that not bullets that's killing US soldiers. And that doesn't even speak to the ill effects of alcohol on this nation and its perfectly legal, lol. ;)

Trump on Russia's annexation of Crimea.

TRUMP: It’s ― look, you know, I have my own ideas. He’s not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want ―

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, he’s already there, isn’t he? :D

Last edited:
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I take offense to nothing that doesn't causes moderators to lock threads. And Clinton is no liberal. Pot isn't a gateway to anything and it's demonstrated daily in many states where it is in fact legal. But it's pharmaceuticals that are the problem in America today. In fact it's that not bullets that's killing US soldiers. And that doesn't even speak to the ill effects of alcohol on this nation and its perfectly legal, lol. ;)

TRUMP: It’s ― look, you know, I have my own ideas. He’s not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want ―

Ok read through this and then tell me she's not a loony liberal.

Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I take offense to nothing that doesn't causes moderators to lock threads. And Clinton is no liberal. Pot isn't a gateway to anything and it's demonstrated daily in many states where it is in fact legal. But it's pharmaceuticals that are the problem in America today. In fact it's that not bullets that's killing US soldiers. And that doesn't even speak to the ill effects of alcohol on this nation and its perfectly legal, lol. ;)

Honestly i don't smoke pot but a lot of my buddies do. I also think it should be legal in every state. My gosh look at alcohol, pot isn't no worse.. And jail for small amounts is crazy..

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Honestly i don't smoke pot but a lot of my buddies do. I also think it should be legal in every state. My gosh look at alcohol, pot isn't no worse.. And jail for small amounts is crazy..
I'm no user either, I just know those who are users of pot and alcohol, huge difference between the two.

Reactions: scott
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If you want to scan your whole history book we can upload it as a .pdf file so you don't spend so much time typing, or copy pasting. Just trying to save you a little time.

Btw, why is copy and paste a matter of ridicule when others do it but this thread is littered with s*** that you've copy and pasted all over the last three pages, I've seen nothing from you of any substance whatsoever. Just ridicule, that's easy!

Last edited:
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Huffington post is the most pathetic site ever. Not even clicking on that link. They are loony.

J

JTW

Btw, why is copy and past a matter of ridicule when others do it but this thread is littered with s*** that you've copy and pasted all over the last three pages, hmm? I've seen nothing from you of any substance whatsoever. Just ridicule, that's easy!
Because this isn't a serious thread.. It should be named the political s*** show and Monte is wrong.

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Huffington post is the most pathetic site ever. Not even clicking on that link. They are loony.
Hufpo criticising their own, and that still doesn't work for you...........ok?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
In an ongoing effort to steer this thread toward the op and on topic, who you're voting for and why. An American president has far more power in matters of foreign policy than he/she does in domestic policy. Besides the things they can and do quietly, even secretly, as commander in chief they can send our military into conflicts and engagements unilaterally, often with little or no debate, and more often based upon lies and deceit. Congress having abdicated their constitutional authority to declare war, the last declared war being WW11, has left presidents to create complete messes around the world. It's in foreign policy that a president can do the most good or the most harm to US national security interests.

That's why I maintain that a departure from the establishment is our only hope of getting big governments attention, sending a clear message that the American people aren't going to put up with them any longer and nothing would do that better then watching both democrats and republicans kept out of the Whitehouse for a presidential term.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Typical double speak from Washington, in a republican house sub committee meeting this morning, republicans reiterated that Saudi Arabia is an important ally to the US. At the same time, a bill is being sent to Obama's desk which he is sure to veto that would allow US citizens to seek compensation for loses on 9/11 due to Saudi Arabians involvement on 9/11!!! 15 of the 9/11 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabians. Saudi Arabia has recently admitted that they have been the sponsor of global terrorism, they brutally crushed a peaceful Arab Spring protest in Bahrain because they don't want democracy on their borders, and women can both drive and vote in Iran, not so Saudi Arabia. And yet, the GOP insists that Saudi Arabia is a good ally. :rolleyes: Just another example that we need to upset the establishment in Washington.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
God i miss Ronald Reagan and earlier times without isis. All we had to deal with was the Ruskies, now there all over here and pushing you out of your fishing hole. Don't know who I will vote for, certainly not Hillary and her corrupt lying bulls***. Trumps making the right noises but without a senate and congress to back him up government won't change much. Hell I can't even ride my street legal P1000 around here in liberal PC western Washington, have to wait until I

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.