Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
God i miss Ronald Reagan and earlier times without isis. All we had to deal with was the Ruskies, now there all over here and pushing you out of your fishing hole. Don't know who I will vote for, certainly not Hillary and her corrupt lying bulls***. Trumps making the right noises but without a senate and congress to back him up government won't change much. Hell I can't even ride my street legal P1000 around here in liberal PC western Washington, have to wait until I
Ronald Reagan turned the US into a debtor nation, gave amnesty to 4 million illegal aliens, sold weapons illegally to our enemy Iran, and funnelled the money to the Contras in Central America, even though congress told him no, cut funding for facilities for the mentally ill, and basically waged war against labor unions, for starters. To be clear, democrats aren't suitable either.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
one thing we all have in common, other than 4 wheelin. We are all Americans and should be thankful to live here. In some countries we'd be shot for talking on a thread like this. I just hope someone can get us back on track. We've been off the rails way too long. Dumb s*** is whats matters to most folks. I'm tired of dumb s*** being the focus. And tired of working while some folks slack off and live off us hard working people.
Yesterday on the news here in raleigh they were talking about having to paint all the fire hydrants and at what cost. I say get them slackers who live off hand outs, give them a brush and a can and tell em to get at it. And it better be a good job!!

J

JTW

That's useless here, if you'd observe the polling at the top of the page, she has no supporters here. ;)

Ok then..

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
one thing we all have in common, other than 4 wheelin. We are all Americans and should be thankful to live here. In some countries we'd be shot for talking on a thread like this. I just hope someone can get us back on track. We've been off the rails way too long. Dumb s*** is whats matters to most folks. I'm tired of dumb s*** being the focus. And tired of working while some folks slack off and live off us hard working people.
Yesterday on the news here in raleigh they were talking about having to paint all the fire hydrants and at what cost. I say get them slackers who live off hand outs, give them a brush and a can and tell em to get at it. And it better be a good job!!
Yep, paint the fire hydrants, mow the parks, pick up the trash, etc..........

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
J

JTW

Been explained to you at length, but I'm beginning to wonder, though I'll leave it unsaid. 42% is a bigger number of independents than democrats and republicans. Can you explain why people leave their party and register as independents only to return to their vomit and vote R&D??
There's nothing to wonder about.. I've been screwing with you for 3 days now!!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been explained to you at length, but I'm beginning to wonder, though I'll leave it unsaid. 42% is a bigger number of independents than democrats and republicans. Can you explain why people leave their party and register as independents only to return to their vomit and vote R&D??
I see it as a few reasons... first is because they are easily manipulated. the establishment plays off their fears and convinces them that the other guy is so bad that you have to vote for our guy to make sure the scary other guy doesn't win.
another reason is that everyone wants to be a winner. they don't want to "waste" their vote for a loser. again, easily manipulated into believing that it will always be R or D that wins.
If folks would grow a set of balls and vote for the best person for the job, our country would be a better place.
People who refuse to vote for a third party candidate are EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.
there... I said it.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There's nothing to wonder about.. I've been screwing with you for 3 days now!!
Oh I see, if this is just fun and games for you then you'll have to play with someone else.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I see it as a few reasons... first is because they are easily manipulated. the establishment plays off their fears and convinces them that the other guy is so bad that you have to vote for our guy to make sure the scary other guy doesn't win.
another reason is that everyone wants to be a winner. they don't want to "waste" their vote for a loser. again, easily manipulated into believing that it will always be R or D that wins.
If folks would grow a set of balls and vote for the best person for the job, our country would be a better place.
People who refuse to vote for a third party candidate are EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.
there... I said it.
Amen brother.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Does anybody think that the president has the power/authority to legalise marijuana? Raise your hand. It's kind of like the Christian Right saying oh I have to vote for McCain, Bush, Romney etc., because they're pro life. We've had 5 republican presidents since Roe v Wade and abortion is still legal in America. It doesn't matter. People need to learn to vote for a person for president based upon what they can actually do, unilaterally. Like smuggling arms to terrorist organisations, pardon criminals, attack countries that haven't attacked us, appoint judges etc..

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anybody think that the president has the power/authority to legalise marijuana? Raise your hand. It's kind of like the Christian Right saying oh I have to vote for McCain, Bush, Romney etc., because they're pro life. We've had 5 republican presidents since Roe v Wade and abortion is still legal in America. It doesn't matter. People need to learn to vote for a person for president based upon what they can actually do, unilaterally. Like smuggling arms to terrorist organisations, pardon criminals, attack countries that haven't attacked us, appoint judges etc..
you sir, are correct.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's substance.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You miss 10 minutes on this thread it went from shooting hoops to skydiving with snowshoes bareback while swimming hurdles.?. I better go back 50 posts. Damn.

Sent from iPhone

J

JTW

You miss 10 minutes on this thread it went from shooting hoops to skydiving with snowshoes bareback while swimming hurdles.?. I better go back 50 posts. Damn.

Sent from iPhone
It's a good time in here.. I think we've established it's like the Wild West.. Every man for himself and even the sheriffs enjoy watching a good shootout and ass whip'n too!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV