Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's his net worth, fact check it. I see though that you don't even understand what that means. And yeah, he supports Hillary which cost him my support. That doesn't mean I won't defend a person when someone's telling lies. Just like I defended Hillary when someone lied and said that she wants to abolish the 2nd amendment. ;)

Again.......and again.....and again....

“We’ve got to go after this,” Clinton continued. “And here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”

Leaked Audio: Clinton Says Supreme Court Is ‘Wrong’ on Second Amendment

Keep on defending her, that's what liberals do.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
ReverbPress!!!!! People shouldn't wear shoes that don't fit them.;)

35? I think the article is talking about the 15 million that have voted for him, or roughly the population of two large US cities.

I know how to read. It was a directly insulting article about Trump supporters, of which 35 of us here are. I won't play your game. I'm done with the supreme monte intelligence thread. Have fun impressing yourself. I'm going back to reading about sway bars.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Again.......and again.....and again....

“We’ve got to go after this,” Clinton continued. “And here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”

Leaked Audio: Clinton Says Supreme Court Is ‘Wrong’ on Second Amendment

Keep on defending her, that's what liberals do.
I despise Clinton. That's been clear, and I'll not be voting for her. "Liberal" ha, find a liberal supporting Gary Johnson.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know how to read. It was a directly insulting article about Trump supporters, of which 35 of us here are. I won't play your game. I'm done with the supreme monte intelligence thread. Have fun impressing yourself. I'm going back to reading about sway bars.
Now your falling right into Trump's stereotype of women. Trump would tell you that's where you belong. I however would prefer you stick around and defend the biggot, but suit yourself. Btw, people here have told me that I'm stupid (dillusional, sic.) for having supported Sanders, I don't recall you criticising those people, but that's probably because you agreed with them, therefore it's ok. ;) Rather than running away, I defended my support of him. :)

Last edited:
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This is good, thanks for posting........America is the world leader, and if we continue listening to the other countries like Obama does we will be an America that follows.

Proof Trump would be the better president.

Lol, the world is changing and America is no longer the leader. And I've already posted plenty of material on why that is. And more blow hard belligerence isn't going to reverse that.

Who rules the world? America is no longer the obvious answer
12 signs America is on the decline
Decline and fall: how American society unravelled
American Decline

Last edited:
J

JTW

Post 331. And given Trumps propensity to disrespect women, those that support him are self loathing.

Exhibit A. If you're a women, don't join the military unless you're prepared to be raped.
Exhibit B. If you're an ugly woman, you have no relevance.
Exhibit C. If you're a beautiful woman, we only care about your ass.
Seems legit!

J

JTW

That's his net worth, fact check it. I see though that you don't even understand what that means. And yeah, he supports Hillary which cost him my support. That doesn't mean I won't defend a person when someone's telling lies. Just like I defended Hillary when someone lied and said that she wants to abolish the 2nd amendment. ;)
Bhahaha.. Yeah, me no under Stan whut dat men.

advertisement
J

JTW

Yes, thousands. Check how many hits this thread has had compared to most. It's not for you.
You understand 50 people could check in 20 times and there's you 1000 hits.. And considering there are 360 post and 6 of us that are actively commenting.. It very well may be less than 50 that are actually viewing this thread.. But hey, I get it. The truth and logic doesn't fit your narritive so you'll just ignore that.

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You understand 50 people could check in 20 times and there's you 1000 hits.. And considering there are 360 post and 6 of us that are actively commenting.. It very well may be less than 50 that are actually viewing this thread.. But hey, I get it. The truth and logic doesn't fit your narritive so you'll just ignore that.
Ignore your assumption. Look at how many guests are on this forum at any time. :rolleyes: You really have no way of knowing who's in here and not.

J

JTW

No surprise there.
Well, let me see if I can break this down for you.. If sanders is that terrible with finances and saving after 30 years in politics and 10 of which making about 200k.. And now having ran and lost a a POTUS bid receiving lots of campaign contributions. Then he clearly does not understand how to manage money and therefore doesn't have any business as POTUS of a country with 19 trillion worth of debt! It's a worthless argument with you but that's fine.. He lost so it doesn't matter. Keep ignoring reality and you'll see.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, let me see if I can break this down for you.. If sanders is that terrible with finances and saving after 30 years in politics and 10 of which making about 200k.. And now having ran and lost a a POTUS bid receiving lots of campaign contributions. Then he clearly does not understand how to manage money and therefore doesn't have any business as POTUS of a country with 19 trillion worth of debt! It's a worthless argument with you but that's fine.. He lost so it doesn't matter. Keep ignoring reality and you'll see.
Who's talking about Sanders, he's not in the race. However, when he was in I supported him and for a singular purpose and already articulated that in multiple posts early on in this thread. The point being that not just Clinton/Trump, but any republican or democrat will give America more of the same, and that, you'll see!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Now your falling right into Trump's stereotype of women. Trump would tell you that's where you belong. I however would prefer you stick around and defend the biggot, but suit yourself. Btw, people here have told me that I'm stupid (dillusional, sic.) for having supported Sanders, I don't recall you criticising those people, but that's probably because you agreed with them, therefore it's ok. ;) Rather than running away, I defended my support of him. :)

No thats ok Monte. Politics can get a person cranky. o_O I better stick to the other forums. Sorry for what i said to you. :oops: Have fun here ;) see ya in the 500 thread.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No thats ok Monte. Politics can get a person cranky. o_O I better stick to the other forums. Sorry for what i said to you. :oops: Have fun here ;) see ya in the 500 thread.
Hey there's no hard feelings here, I would prefer that you expressed yourself here without being cranky, but I understand if you need to go. Btw, what happens here stays here, kind of like Vegas lol. See you upstairs Oak. :)

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over, and over, and over, and each time expecting a different result!!! As long as Americans keep sending a republican or a democrat to the Whitehouse, Americans will continue to get the same crap.

The two-party system is destroying America

How to Turn Republicans and Democrats Into Americans
Unfortunately, there is too much money being thrown at the dem or rep candidate for any 3d party candidate to seriously qualify.

Reactions: rocmar and JTW
J

JTW

Who's talking about Sanders, he's not in the race. However, when he was in I supported him and for a singular purpose and already articulated that in multiple posts early on in this thread. The point being that not just Clinton/Trump, but any republican or democrat will give America more of the same, and that, you'll see!
You brought him up.. And the whole point of this argument is that Gary Johnson isn't some saving grace like you're making him out to be!! If you thought Sander's was a good option then your second choice is probably just as bad! Do I need to get you a helmet??

Reactions: rocmar
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep, talk about political expediency, holding onto his senate seat is paramount to his own reputation. He's lying Ted remember, his father participated in the Kennedy assassination, oh and like a school yard adolescent, Trump stated that his wife is prettier than Ted's. But go ahead Ted, take it on your feet. Funny how the same people that laughed when Trump called Ted Lying Ted, but suddenly that liars endorsement is meaningful. :rolleyes:
Trump has the best piece that money and fame can buy.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.