• Johnson

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTW

I'm sorry but that is one ugly looking cat. Hope it is not someones pet? Haha
I googled retarded mountain lion and that's what I found.. Lmao!!
It's actually a result of inbreeding in captive tigers.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The Hidden Tax of the “Permanent War Economy” | TIME.com

The 'Perminent War Economy' was conceived at the height of WW11 (1944) and ultimately resulted in president Eisenhower's warning of the Military Industrial Complex. So important is the American defense industry to US economy now that economic analysts predict that scaling back the US military to a truly defensive force would result in a rise in unemployment that would cripple our economy, meaning we should have heeded Ike's warning 55 years ago.

Guys like Ron and Rand Paul and Gary Johnson understand this. The rest are establishment, status quo politicians that won't even speak to it.

How Perpetual War Became U.S. Ideology
The Atlantic

Last edited:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I googled retarded mountain lion and that's what I found.. Lmao!!
It's actually a result of inbreeding in captive tigers.
That's twice now you used that word. Knock it off.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Gary Johnson. ..invited to the debate
Monday nite....no not to join in...
he's showing up at 4:20....
with the 420

Reactions: Hondasxs
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
TRUMP
Brings hope & change
Law & Order

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Mopar
I'm sure he meant
no disrespect. ..
I experienced the same
thing here...When my
special needs Granddaughter
made my Badge....she made
3....the 1st one is the one I
chose to use...the other 2
where perfect...cause mom
helped.But I proudly put
on the one..she made all
by herself.She said Papa
these ones are better....
I told her...I want the one
you made...

J

JTW

Mopar
I'm sure he meant
no disrespect. ..
I experienced the same
thing here...When my
special needs Granddaughter
made my Badge....she made
3....the 1st one is the one I
chose to use...the other 2
where perfect...cause mom
helped.But I proudly put
on the one..she made all
by herself.She said Papa
these ones are better....
I told her...I want the one
you made...
Nope, no offense meant.. However there is nothing wrong with the word retarded. For years it was the accepted clinical term for any handicap. It wasn't until someone decided to distinguish between handicaps that it was craved to be used in a medical sense. This feeds into the whole political correctness bulls***.. It's now clearly not used in its original context and the meaning of the word has shifted to have nothing to do with mental or physical handicap. Words are just words, they have no power unless you allow them to. Have we truly become so weak that will will allow mere words to offend us and cause harm? I absolutely refuse to allow political correctness to dictate my life.. If that makes me an asshole then so be it. But we should all be wise enough to discern the intent of our own language.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hillary Clinton said that Donald Trumps comments have given aid and comfort to our enemies! I wonder how the Clinton camp would respond to Trump accusing her of treason???

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Hillary Clinton said that Donald Trumps comments have given aid and comfort to our enemies! I wonder how the Clinton camp would respond to Trump accusing her of treason???
Is she the kettle or the pot?? She has literally given both to our enemies in an actual sense.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hillary Clinton brings the real threat of war, not Donald Trump, according to Vladimir Putin, as election news has Russia gearing up for a possible attack. Hillary’s image as a war hawk is lost on mainstream American voters, but Russia, Europe, and other nations saw a not-so-warm-and-fuzzy side of Hillary when she was Secretary of State, and the contents of Mrs. Clinton’s intercepted emails has not served to soothe their fears.

‘If It’s Hillary Clinton It’s War,’ Says Vladimir Putin To Frightened Russian People

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Is she the kettle or the pot?? She has literally given both to our enemies in an actual sense.
Yes, she has. And Islamic State propaganda videos have featured Trump and his comments to be sure, but they've also featured Bill Clinton and his comments.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Its an endorsement.

"A year ago, I pledged to endorse the Republican nominee, and I am honoring that commitment.

Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer." And, he said my wife is ugly.

But today, I endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States. Whew, what a mouthful Ted swallowed on that. Damn that senate seat is valuable.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
For years Putin has given speeches criticizing the expansion of NATO eastward. During the negotiations at the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union, Gorbachev was assured that removal of the Berlin Wall wouldn't mean any further expansion of NATO. It's remarkable that those assurances remained in the realm of verbal and didn't become part of a written agreement. In the meantime, NATO expanded 11 times eastward over the last two decades to the alarm of Russia. This, along with US aggressions in the ME are what prompted a sharp increase in Russian military expenditures in 2003.

This year the largest war games exercises conducted by NATO with 31,000 troops (half of which were US) since the end of the Cold War took place along the Russian front in Poland causing greater concern for Russia. Additionally, with US help additional missile systems are being deployed along the Russian front with four battalions in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Defense contractors need new contracts which means stores need to be used. Since the theory of "perpetual war economy" in 1944, neither party has been against it. Presidents from both parties have involved the United States in gratuitous wars, with not a single one of them being declared as our constitution makes clear must be, giving the power to do so solely to our congress. Yet it seems that Americans are either ignorant of this or at least indifferent to it as they line up in herds cycle after cycle to put another democrat or republican in the White House to wipe their ass on our constitution.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know how to read. It was a directly insulting
(CNN)Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer." And, he said my wife is ugly.

But today, I endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States. Whew, what a mouthful Ted swallowed on that. Damn that senate seat is valuable.

its not the seat, it's about his strong desired support for defending the constitution and stopping Hillary from picking a supreme judge. He realizes just how catastrophic that would be.

By the way Trump has a list of poeple already, (including Mike Lee) and any of them would be good Supreme Court judges.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.