moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because most of them feel they own that word, they've earned the right by some tribulation their forefathers suffered to call each other that.

J

JTW

Because most of them feel they own that word, they've earned the right by some tribulation their forefathers suffered to call each other that.
And I'm sure each and everyone of us have someone in our lineage that was oppressed or had some handicap.. I know I do, so it's all good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Montecresto
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really?? No one attacked your kid or brother. No one called them names. Are you really so weak that you allow arbitrary words to impact you when they're simply spoken? So if the word Mopar is considered offensive by some group of people are you going to stop using it? There's nothing wrong with the word n*gger.. Only when people allow words to impact them do they give them power and only when they're used from a place of hate or disrespect should one be upset. You set a dangerous precedent by allowing political correctness to determine what's ok and what's not.
Well anyway, lets get back to the political rant. Basically Hillary is a lying, power grubbing b**** and the 3d party candidate does not have enough powerful money friends to have a chance to slander the other two with silly negative adds..... so that leaves us Trump. He seems to be the only one that has a chance of winning if he can shut his mouth , listen to experienced advisers and stay on track, keep informing the public about hillarys uncomplishments, her total incompetance . Speak more about solutions to the nations needs and how he would accomplish them. God help us all, Amen

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte, these are the same Neanderthals that think it's 1950 and retarded is an acceptable word to describe those with differing opinions or those with mental handicaps, or learning disabilities. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, too bad common sense and respect are too little practiced also. I have a wonderful little brother with down's syndrome and a beautiful daughter with autism, and I dare a mf to call them retarded. That will be the person eating their dinner through a straw.
Well my hats off to you for taking care of that beautiful daughter of yours with autism, that requires a special kind of love and dedication that some are more capable of than others. :)

Mopar, I'm old enough to remember when calling the poor soul misfortunate enough to have been born short a chromosome a retard was the norm, or as some may say, perfectly acceptable, but I assure you that it hurt people deeply and to no one with a handicap, nor a member of their family, was it accepted matter of factly. It hurt then as today and it has nothing to do with political correctness.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You serious, certainly I know why its offensive, but why are blacks still using such an offensive word? Think about it, if it is such a bad word why do they still use it in movies, etc. Does that make any sense to you???
Some African Americans use that, some very few. But the community at large does not, never has and never will. And there have been prominent members of the African American community that have chastised their peers for doing so both publicly and privately. This too has nothing to do with political correctness. This is about a society moving past its crimes and pregidices and learning how to be more civil.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well anyway, lets get back to the political rant. Basically Hillary is a lying, power grubbing b**** and the 3d party candidate does not have enough powerful money friends to have a chance to slander the other two with silly negative adds..... so that leaves us Trump. He seems to be the only one that has a chance of winning if he can shut his mouth , listen to experienced advisers and stay on track, keep informing the public about hillarys uncomplishments, her total incompetance . Speak more about solutions to the nations needs and how he would accomplish them. God help us all, Amen
Which is a concern to many, and for good reason, that trump would be unable to listen to his advisors, not just marginally better informed than he, on very important issues that could effect everything from our economy to our national security. No........neither of these deeply flawed candidates should be taken seriously by Americans and Johnson doesn't need money if you just vote for him on Nov. 8th.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And I'm sure each and everyone of us have someone in our lineage that was oppressed or had some handicap.. I know I do, so it's all good!

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Who's ready for tonight's debate.
FB IMG 1474926193456

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Racism is alive and well in America.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Monte, these are the same Neanderthals that think it's 1950 and retarded is an acceptable word to describe those with differing opinions or those with mental handicaps, or learning disabilities. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, too bad common sense and respect are too little practiced also. I have a wonderful little brother with down's syndrome and a beautiful daughter with autism, and I dare a mf to call them retarded. That will be the person eating their dinner through a straw.

On the other hand we need to teach our kids and grandkids to be strong. Remember what we were taught, "Stick and stones brake bones but names will never hurt you". I'm not sure if that phrase exists anymore. So many, focus on stopping the bully which is essentially an endless battle in my opinion, I rather focus on strengthening the ones getting bullied. Seems much more productive to me.

On topic .......Go Trump!!!! On tonites debate.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

When people realize politics and racism are hand in hand they will be better off. Black and White. Rich and Poor. Weak and powerful. It's all about controlling someone or something. I treat all people the same. Show love not hate!

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Mainly because of blame, whether you are pointing a finger or being pointed at, it generates hostility.
Dems believe that everyone is entitled to what you have, share the wealth. Why not share my work ethic.
My first post in the rant thread, could've been a LOT longer. :)

J

JTW

On the other hand we need to teach our kids and grandkids to be strong. Remember what we were taught, "Stick and stones brake bones but names will never hurt you". I'm not sure if that phrase exists anymore. So many, focus on stopping the bully which is essentially an endless battle in my opinion, I rather focus on strengthening the ones getting bullied. Seems much more productive to me.

Well said! This is my whole point... The pussification of the American man is a real thing!! We're too focused on feelings!

Reactions: rmk700
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Sean Hannity over and over. I think he's give him some free advertising lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Mainly because of blame, whether you are pointing a finger or being pointed at, it generates hostility.
Dems believe that everyone is entitled to what you have, share the wealth. Why not share my work ethic.
My first post in the rant thread, could've been a LOT longer. :)
There's no limit on length that I know of. I've seen plenty of racism in this thread, I haven't seen any reverse racism on this thread yet. I'm not a supporter of the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. I view them both responsible for harming my country. The federal government has a mandate to see to the wellbeing of the citizenry. Btw, I share your work ethic.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Donald Trump had too many missed opportunities to kick Clinton in the (nuts) on her record. Wish I would have been debating her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I'm sorry but when you are disabled, words DO hurt!!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!