Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Donald Trump had too many missed opportunities to kick Clinton in the (nuts) on her record. Wish I would have been debating her.
I don't think he needs to go into great details on her everyone is pretty aware. But he could of been a little more aggressive. Or more offensive. But it's the first of 3 debates. And his first one on one, he knows what he doing overall. Always has.

Reactions: DGann
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I'm sorry but when you are disabled, words DO hurt!!

I'm not sure I understand that. What does being disabled have to do with words hurting? So a disabled person is weaker hearted or something or can't take someone being rude? Just really wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't think he needs to go into great details on her everyone is pretty aware. But he could of been a little more aggressive. Or more offensive. But it's the first of 3 debates. And his first one on one, he knows what he doing overall. Always has.
I'll never predict who will win this election, there's been too many surprises already. But Trump was weak. I wish he would have focused more on her crookedness. And he did support the Iraq war.

J

JTW

There's no limit on length that I know of. I've seen plenty of racism in this thread, I haven't seen any reverse racism on this thread yet.
No you haven't... Just because you perceive things a certain way doesn't mean that there is hate in ones heart or malice in their words. And just because your perception differs from someone else doesn't automatically make them wrong on an issue. That's my biggest gripe of liberalism.. There is NO compromise on what is the right answer on social issues. There is no plane and simple uncut, political correct BS aside, real talk! We don't fix anything by talking around the issues!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm not sure I understand that. What does being disabled have to do with words hurting? So a disabled person is weaker hearted or something or can't take someone being rude? Just really wondering.

Certainly, when your suffering from a malady that you're born with and you're called a retard, you're hurt by that.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No you haven't... Just because you perceive things a certain way doesn't mean that there is hate in ones heart or malice in their words. And just because your perception differs from someone else doesn't automatically make them wrong on an issue. That's my biggest gripe of liberalism.. There is NO compromise on what is the right answer on social issues. There is no plane and simple uncut, political correct BS aside, real talk! We don't fix anything by talking around the issues!
Not sure what that means.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Donald Trump hasn't paid taxes, it's a fact. But I like his offer to release his tax returns when she releases the 33,000 emails that we haven't seen. I'll take them from Julian Assange.

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Certainly, when your suffering from a malady that you're born with and you're called a retard, you're hurt by that.

I guess some would take offense but I've known a good number of people that has mental issues Down syndrome autistic and all. They don't really take offense too rude people or when they're called names. As humans we shouldn't do it, but we can't control others actions (only our own). The way you react to name calling is where you or a handicap person prevails.

Last edited:
J

JTW

No one has had any attacking words towards anyone but towards you and liberals! Lol..
Is it poor taste to call someone with a handicap a retard... ABSOLUTELY!! I for one would step in and take appropriate action if I witnessed it. But that's not what has happened here. People are trying to make words out to be evil in nature and that's just simple mindedness. Words only hold the power in which we as individuals give them... It's truly that simple.

Reactions: franzw and rmk700
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I guess some would take offense but I've known a good number of people that has mental issues Down syndrome artistic and all. They don't really take offense too rude people or when they're called names. As humans we shouldn't do it, but we can't control others actions (only our own). The way you react to name calling is where you or a handicap person prevails.

Artistic (sic) people aren't disabled.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
J

JTW

I guess some would take offense but I've known a good number of people that has mental issues Down syndrome artistic and all. They don't really take offense too rude people or when they're called names. As humans we shouldn't do it, but we can't control others actions (only our own). The way you react to name calling is where you or a handicap person prevails.

I played rugby with a guy that ended up in a wheelchair.. His greatest fear wasn't his handicap. It was that he would be treated differently because of it! He got s*** on like all the rest of us..

Reactions: scott
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I played rugby with a guy that ended up in a wheelchair.. His greatest fear wasn't his handicap. It was that he would be treated differently because of it! He got s*** on like all the rest of us..
Right, he'd be treated differently, that's not politicly correct.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!