Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
its not the seat, it's about his strong desired support for defending the constitution and stopping Hillary from picking a supreme judge. He realizes just how catastrophic that would be.

By the way Trump has a list of poeple already, (including Mike Lee) and any of them would be good Supreme Court judges.
Right, I'd like to see how you'd respond to somebody that told you that your wife is ugly!!! He's prostituting himself endorsing a man that he believes is a pathological liar and a narcissist like the country has never seen before, as well as a serial philanderer. Ted Cruz declared that Trump is UNFIT to be president!!! And a defender of the constitution, lol. Trump wants to reinstate stop and frisk and racially profile immigrants. Thats not appealing to strict constitutionalist.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Right, I'd like to see how you'd respond to somebody that told you that your wife is ugly!!! He's prostituting himself endorsing a man that he believes is a pathological liar and a narcissist like the country has never seen before, as well as a serial philanderer. Ted Cruz declared that Trump is UNFIT to be president!!! And a defender of the constitution, lol. Trump wants to reinstate stop and frisk and racially profile immigrants. Thats not appealing to strict constitutionalist.
I've got to go along with Donnie on this one..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've got to go along with Donnie on this one..

View attachment 22959
All the more reason Cruz should tell Trump to fo. After the national public humiliation that Trump gave Cruz's wife, my wife would divorce me if I endorsed him. He's protecting his senate seat. Texas goes Trump and if Cruz doesn't, he's out of here. He doesn't give a rip about the SCOTUS.

Last edited:
J

JTW

All the more reason Cruz should tell Trump to fo. After the national public humiliation that Trump gave Cruz's wife, my wife would divorce me if I endorsed him. He's protecting his senate seat. Texas goes Trump and if Cruz doesn't, he's out of here. He doesn't give a rip about the SCOTUS.
That I agree with!

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Trump was just retaliating, he thought Cruz posted pics of his wife nude. Debating for nominee is brutal. Get over your feelings and move on.

What part can't you figure out? Realistically Trump is with out a doubt the only person that can beat Hillary and all you do is trash talk him. If you hate Hilary like you claim....please use a little common sense......TRUMP IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!! Stop dreaming a twisting up bs therories that Johnson has a chance. He has no chance!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I never thought those words would EVER be uttered!! I LOATH the man and I don't trust him.. But you're correct.. He's the only chance we have!
Well, you're a young man and you're just getting started holding your nose and voting for the lesser of two evils. But if I was Cruz, I'd tell Trump to FO!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trump was just retaliating, he thought Cruz posted pics of his wife nude. Debating for nominee is brutal. Get over your feelings and move on.

What part can't you figure out? Realistically Trump is with out a doubt the only person that can beat Hillary and all you do is trash talk him. If you hate Hilary like you claim....please use a little common sense......TRUMP IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!! Stop dreaming a twisting up bs therories that Johnson has a chance. He has no chance!!!!
What part is escaping you about the 42% of Americans that are independents????? These people have grown disenchanted with their party but like a dog keep returning to their vomit.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If Cruz doesn't bend over for Trump, Texas sends him packing, period.

advertisement
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What part is escaping you about the 42% of Americans that are independents????? These people have grown disenchanted with their party but like a dog keep returning to their vomit.

Apologize to break this news to you but a large percentage of your independent voters lean to dems or republicans parties. Realistacly it's a very small present to actually vote independent.

Monte, I'm really sensing you could care less if Hillary becomes our president. We just can't afford voting our conscience anymore. It's sadly about voting to stop your enemy now.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Apologize to break this news to you but a large percentage of your independent voters lean to dems or republicans parties. Realistacly it's a very small present to actually vote independent.

Monte, I'm really sensing you could care less if Hillary becomes our president. We just can't afford voting our conscience anymore. It's sadly about voting to stop your enemy now.
Yeah, that's the point I've been making all along. Independent voters were about unheard of in the 60's, but during the last 40 years they've grown to be a greater number than either democrats or republicans and if you let them tell it, it's because they're both pissed off at their party. Now then, vote independent!!!

Why Many Americans Are Registering As Independents, Instead of GOP or Democrat

Also, I've already demonstrated to you that Gary Johnson is pulling equally from both Clinton and Trump in most polls, and more from Hillary Clinton in some, so your assertion that a vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton is wrong!

Last edited:
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope, no offense meant.. However there is nothing wrong with the word retarded. For years it was the accepted clinical term for any handicap. It wasn't until someone decided to distinguish between handicaps that it was craved to be used in a medical sense. This feeds into the whole political correctness bulls***.. It's now clearly not used in its original context and the meaning of the word has shifted to have nothing to do with mental or physical handicap. Words are just words, they have no power unless you allow them to. Have we truly become so weak that will will allow mere words to offend us and cause harm? I absolutely refuse to allow political correctness to dictate my life.. If that makes me an asshole then so be it. But we should all be wise enough to discern the intent of our own language.
In total agreement...

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
In total agreement... Political correctness is Retarded thinking. Am 68 years old, have Masters degree in Psychology but have run my own construction company last 35 years, now retired maybe retarded too? Retardation was a commonly used terminology when I was in the field working as a therapist. Words evolve and meanings may change over the years, they were OK then but not now, what's that all about? Pure bulls___ political correctness. Why can Blacks still use the name nig--- while calling each other but if whites did it,it is offensive in major way?? Things change over the years but some things don't make much sense, sign of the times I guess?
You really don't know why a white person calling a black person the "n" word is offensive??

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You really don't know why a white person calling a black person the "n" word is offensive??
Monte, these are the same Neanderthals that think it's 1950 and retarded is an acceptable word to describe those with differing opinions or those with mental handicaps, or learning disabilities. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, too bad common sense and respect are too little practiced also. I have a wonderful little brother with down's syndrome and a beautiful daughter with autism, and I dare a mf to call them retarded. That will be the person eating their dinner through a straw.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You serious, certainly I know why its offensive, but why are blacks still using such an offensive word? Think about it, if it is such a bad word why do they still use it in movies, etc. Does that make any sense to you???

J

JTW

You serious, certainly I know why its offensive, but why are blacks still using such an offensive word? Think about it, if it is such a bad word why do they still use it in movies, etc. Does that make any sense to you???
Yuuuup!

J

JTW

Monte, these are the same Neanderthals that think it's 1950 and retarded is an acceptable word to describe those with differing opinions or those with mental handicaps, or learning disabilities. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, too bad common sense and respect are too little practiced also. I have a wonderful little brother with down's syndrome and a beautiful daughter with autism, and I dare a mf to call them retarded. That will be the person eating their dinner through a straw.
Really?? No one attacked your kid or brother. No one called them names. Are you really so weak that you allow arbitrary words to impact you when they're simply spoken? So if the word Mopar is considered offensive by some group of people are you going to stop using it? There's nothing wrong with the word n*gger.. Only when people allow words to impact them do they give them power and only when they're used from a place of hate or disrespect should one be upset. You set a dangerous precedent by allowing political correctness to determine what's ok and what's not.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!