Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
In 1940, FDR began communications with Churchill with both men's interest in getting the US involved in another European war that Americans had no interest in, just a generation earlier the US had paid dearly in blood and treasure in a war most didn't consider to be in Americas national security interest. So quietly FDR began provoking the Japanese to attack us, first with economic warfare, embargoes and blockades and then with ships positioned provocatively close to the Japanese mainland. Through all this, the Japanese resisted attacking us, and with Americans steadfastly against our involvement, he had to promise Americans that he would not send their sons to war again in order to get re elected in 1940. A Gallup poll in April of 1941 showed this well, 80% of Americans polled opposed entering that war. So FDR needed more. In 1932 the US navy had conducted exercises in Hawaii that resulted in the report to Washington that Pearl Harbor was not a suitable port for the pacific fleet. This is why the fleet was stationed at San Diego. To further provoke the Japanese and make an attack by them easier, FDR ordered the commander of the pacific fleet to move the fleet to Pearl Harbor! The commander, so angered by this, flew to Washington to confront FDR on its insanity and was summarily fired. Of course his replacement promptly moved the fleet. Though not wishing to get hurt too hard by the Japanese, those indispensable ships, our aircraft carriers, were kept safely at sea and not moved into the Harbor that had much earlier been considered too shallow with a dangerous choke point entrance/exit.

It's people like Rand and Ron Paul, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson and Bernie Sanders that recognize our nations history of imperialism, hegemony and unnecessary war.

But as long as we continue to send establishment democrats and republicans to Washington, we're going to see this type of reckless foreign policy pursued, which will ensure that the US has no shortage of enemies, and is of course therefore, less safe!

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have but I question how much digging you've done..it appears you're just reading what you want to hear! Do you know Johnson? Do you know anyone that does?
If you mean personally, of course not. Do you know Trump on a personal level??

J

JTW

When you say things that group Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders in the same category.. You prove your disillusion!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When you say things that group Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders in the same category.. You prove your disillusion!
Come on man, try some civility unless you're just trying to get my thread locked. I've been very clear with my position that foreign policy is paramount to our nations survival IMO? Speaking directly to that, both Sanders and Paul are non interventionists and would end our belligerent foreign policy. Thats there connection. Not intervening in foreign affairs that have no direct US national security interest is as important as any other issue to us, IMO.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is very interesting to me. Our polling (92% for Trump) sure doesn't square with national polling.
The majority of owners of recreational vehicles such as atv and sxs are Caucasian men of working age with a little bit of disposable income. That is the exact audience that Trump is winning to the teeth with. I'm not surprised at all at the poll. If the majority of utv owners were feminist liberals and bleeding heart entitled millennials( sadly, my generation) then we'd all be crying for the government to give us free utv's and free insurance for life on them, and Hillary would be sitting on top of that poll.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come on man, try some civility unless you're just trying to get my thread locked. I've been very clear with my position that foreign policy is paramount to our nations survival IMO? Speaking directly to that, both Sanders and Paul are non interventionists and would end our belligerent foreign policy. Thats there connection. Not intervening in foreign affairs that have no direct US national security interest is as important as any other issue to us, IMO.
Wait Wait, your thread? I started this thread! Lol. I'm telling obama on you! :) :)

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously bro, I appreciate your opinion. Keep it civilized. Don't make a mod come in here and lock it up.

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The majority of owners of recreational vehicles such as atv and sxs are Caucasian men of working age with a little bit of disposable income.[/B] That is the exact audience that Trump is winning to the teeth with. I'm not surprised at all at the poll. If the majority of utv owners were feminist liberals and bleeding heart entitled millennials( sadly, my generation) then we'd all be crying for the government to give us free utv's and free insurance for life on them, and Hillary would be sitting on top of that poll.
To the first sentence, yeah, I wasn't going to be the one to say that.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wait Wait, your thread? I started this thread! Lol. I'm telling obama on you! :) :)
Haha, you funny man. No really, Hondasxs broke my posts off of yours and started me my own thread, see the op. :)

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha, you funny man. No really, Hondasxs broke my posts off of yours and started me my own thread, see the op. :)
Not that it makes a difference, but I did originate the thread. Hondasxs took the liberty of moving the posts over. 1st page you can see where he asked me if I wanted to add the poll. Just want to make sure the blame for this thread goes to whom it's due lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nothing wrong with it, it is the truth. I'm not really into political correctness. No time for that.
I didn't intend to imply that. It's just that I associate and communicate with everyone here on the main subject of our Pioneers and I wasn't going to go there.

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not that it makes a difference, but I did originate the thread. Hondasxs took the liberty of moving the posts over. 1st page you can see where he asked me if I wanted to add the poll. Just want to make sure the blame for this thread goes to whom it's due lol.
Ok dude.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The majority of owners of recreational vehicles such as atv and sxs are Caucasian men of working age with a little bit of disposable income. That is the exact audience that Trump is winning to the teeth with. I'm not surprised at all at the poll. If the majority of utv owners were feminist liberals and bleeding heart entitled millennials( sadly, my generation) then we'd all be crying for the government to give us free utv's and free insurance for life on them, and Hillary would be sitting on top of that poll.

I don't care who you are that's some funny s*** there ! Oh I knew this poll would be very heavily sided for sure. I'm not wanting to say to much because I've learned to stay out of political debates as much as possible it always gets weird with people but I can't help but read these. Again guys good stuff just keep it light hearted. No hard feelings here.

Sent from iPhone

J

JTW

Seriously bro, I appreciate your opinion. Keep it civilized. Don't make a mod come in here and lock it up.

How in the hell was that not civil??

J

JTW

??? I used the fancy way of saying dumbass.. How is that not civil?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's funny

Sent from iPhone

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
If this thread gets locked, I'll start another and ask you not to participate if you don't understand civility.
I already told yall.
Post like these get ugly and I'm not wasting my $10 fire extinguisher in here. I need it for my buddies Polaris.

I haven't even kept up with what yall are b****ing about.
Haha.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.