P500 Project RAMBO - upgrades and adventures...

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I installed bash plates tonight...but prior to doing so I gave Rambo a bath. Also wanted to wash the machine because I'm taking my dad out for the first time this weekend for a half-day adventure in the Bulldog Canyon OHV area, east of Phoenix. It'll be the first time in that area for both of us, and I want the machine to start out clean. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I installed bash plates tonight...but prior to doing so I gave Rambo a bath. Also wanted to wash the machine because I'm taking my dad out for the first time this weekend for a half-day adventure in the Bulldog Canyon OHV area, east of Phoenix. It'll be the first time in that area for both of us, and I want the machine to start out clean. :)

That's funny, it was clean already. Where and what are you referring to as bash plates?

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I finally got everything in order for my street legal, and mounted my license plate mounted up. This past Saturday I was ready to mount the plate, so I involved my 12-year-old son, and we looked over the rear of the machine and came up with an idea for a custom plate mount. Check it out...I love how it turned out:

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I finally got everything in order for my street legal, and mounted my license plate mounted up. This past Saturday I was ready to mount the plate, so I involved my 12-year-old son, and we looked over the rear of the machine and came up with an idea for a custom plate mount. Check it out...I love how it turned out:
That's almost exactly where i put mine with some L brackets and cheap led tag lights from Amazon. I broke 1500 miles last weekend...

Reactions: SouthwestORV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!