P500 Project RAMBO - upgrades and adventures...

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I ORDERED NEW TIRES TODAY. You guys have been giving me a hard time for the past 6 months...and I received confirmation that my order ships out tomorrow. So, four new tires are coming, and I will give you one hint - they are NOT stock size. (I know you're relieved.) Any guesses as to my new setup?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I ORDERED NEW TIRES TODAY. You guys have been giving me a hard time for the past 6 months...and I received confirmation that my order ships out tomorrow. So, four new tires are coming, and I will give you one hint - they are NOT stock size. (I know you're relieved.) Any guesses as to my new setup?
26" original big horns with 1.5" spacers?

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I'd love to see more guesses if anybody else cares, but I'll send a picture as soon as they arrive.

Reactions: DG Rider
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
You gave away that you are saving up for 5+2 wheels on another thread so you won't need spacers.....

26 x 9 x 12 BH 2.0's on all 4 corners (or a knock off of that tread pattern)

Reactions: Mudwing
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
You gave away that you are saving up for 5+2 wheels on another thread so you won't need spacers.....

26 x 9 x 12 BH 2.0's on all 4 corners (or a knock off of that tread pattern)
You basically got it. I ordered SUNF "Power II" tires, which are the equivalent of the Maxxis BH 2.0. I ordered four of them in size 26x9-12 as you stated. I have seen multiple references to a 1" spacer on the rear with the setup, which is what I will likely do. Planning to mount these tires on new ITP Delta 5+2 wheels. Hope it turns out nice.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good cause i was thinking about starting up again I figured it was time to remind you

Reactions: SouthwestORV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!