P1000 pulsing clutch at a stop

R

RJB

Mar 31, 2016
Durango, Colorado
Hello, I've had my tatally decked out rig for a few months and have 250 miles on it. I have noticed when I drive about 10 miles or so and the engine is warm the clutch pulses in and out of engagement when I come to a stop and I'm still in drive. The machine will have a slight surge forward than fall back about every 1 1/2 seconds. It never does this when it's cold and if I turn the machine off and start it back up it will stop. It's very annoying and I'm sure it is additional clutch wear and tear. Has anyone experienced this or can anyone advise me on what the problem may be? Thank you

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
welcome to the forum. first time I've heard of that particular issue...could be an issue with one of the shift sensors or shift solenoids... could be a computer issue... if you can get it to do it on command, then I'd suggest reproducing it at the dealership and having them check it out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!