P1000 Radio poor

M

misterkit

Jun 30, 2016
ny
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone have an alternate location for the sub instead of under the drivers seat?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Center floor or in the bed have been done! I've considered mounting to ROPS cage

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Kinda late to the party but I followed @ohanacreek on this one but added 2 subs and a Bluetooth marine amp to use mine & my wifes phone. I only have $156 in the amp and subs, $2 in fleece blanket , $28 resign, prob $20 in wood plus extra wood, screws and staples i had laying around.

20161226 113617

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kinda late to the party but I followed @ohanacreek on this one but added 2 subs and a Bluetooth marine amp to use mine & my wifes phone. I only have $156 in the amp and subs, $2 in fleece blanket , $28 resign, prob $20 in wood plus extra wood, screws and staples i had laying around.

View attachment 51798

What's all that weigh? I'm trying to decide how much I want to add and if I want to make it removable for the really gnarly rides.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I didn't weigh it, wasn't to concerned about that. The 700's are top heavy as hell anyway. If your 6' or taller i wouldn't suggest building one with subs above your head. You will hit your head. I'm 5 10 and haven't hit yet. I almost coppied your T shape and extended the box into a rear section for the subs.

Reactions: ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't weigh it, wasn't to concerned about that. The 700's are top heavy as hell anyway. If your 6' or taller i wouldn't suggest building one with subs above your head. You will hit your head. I'm 5 10 and haven't hit yet. I almost coppied your T shape and extended the box into a rear section for the subs.

T shape was a pain to glass. The fleece just didn't want to stretch right

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
T shape was a pain to glass. The fleece just didn't want to stretch right
There is 3 different chambers sectioned off on mine and the corners were tough where the sub sections met the front 6.5" section. I stapled the fleece on the 1x2 slats and rolled them then screwed them to the backing. I'm very happy with it. I have to turn it off or tell the wife to turn it down quiet often.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!