ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
brought to light such unpleasantries.

Well sir, not at all..It's the poor BAS%@&) she's married to now that deserves your heartfelt sympathy. I on the other hand, I've have been dancen' the cha' cha' ever since...

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well sir, not at all..It's the poor BAS%@&) she's married to now that deserves your heartfelt sympathy. I on the other hand, have been danc'en the cha' cha' ever since...
Oh dear, I better leave that alone. :eek:

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
best of both
world...

Nice..Hard to find sand here outside the river banks and Home Depot. I'm looking forward to giving them a nudge out on the "farm". Well it's not really a farm. Only thing I grow out there is hunting stories and home spun yarns with varying degrees of truth.

That Can-Am is a brute....

Reactions: rocmar
ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Wow... a woman that appreciates quality firearm optics???? Must be a keeper! Good to hear you got some new meats coming! Putting real tires on makes such a huge difference. You will love it!

Yep, it's hard not to find amicable terms with a woman who can assemble and disassemble the M-4 Carbine. What's not to love?

Reactions: ehart814
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not at all sir, I gave him fair warning. Some folks you just can't reach.
Oh boy, there's no telling where this could lead to, I'd better stay on topic. Glad to hear you found good shoes for your ride and you and the dog aren't sharing the davenport.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Nice..Hard to find sand here outside the river banks and Home Depot. I'm looking forward to giving them a nudge out on the "farm". Well it's not really a farm. Only thing I grow out there is hunting stories and home spun yarns with varying degrees of truth.

That Can-Am is a brute....
Yes...scary fast...
Rotex
motor. ...a screamer...for
a rubberband...
73mph....on asphalt. .
yeah..my dumb ass only
did...it once

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, you can't hi-jack your own thread. Way I see it, it's all open for further discussion. If you want to stretch a fact or two during the telling, it's all good.
I feel the same way, but some folk get their knickers in a knot about it. :)

Reactions: ChungasRevenge
ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Way I see it, if I'm not looking through dirt or bars, it's all good. In fact, if you can't tell, I enjoy a good story. It's that Appalachian spinning of the yarn that I enjoy the most...He!!, the P-500 was made to sit around a cabin or camp fire. I can hear it now..."There I was, no sh!t....

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

11's on the front!!?? Better tell the boys in brown to bring you an EPS..............too. :D
I'm driving one armed right now and the stocks still steer easy. Though shifting is hard when my arm is 180 degrees away from the paddle. How is steering with the 11s @ChungasRevenge ?

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
My spouse is particularly good at psych warfare. Generally, any $$ I spend on my P500, I match dollar for dollar buying her something. Then it's harder for her to b#tch. It works well but accessories cost me twice as much...

@Montecresto

Well, I'm still in the cyphering stage. Tap dancing around a commitment until after the holiday. The Mrs has hinted at a prolonged and protracted psychological warfare campaign if I spend any more $$$ on the P5. The dog and I, having born the brunt of her ire on the couch before, have decided to lean on discretion as the better part of valor and wait until Jan before I order anything else...

I did manage to "procure" an item or two before I was banned from the internet. I'll post my success in another thread.

Still considering the Sedona's as Course of action #1.

Reactions: ChungasRevenge
locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
That's what I was looking for...I'm in a little bit of everything here in WV (Cept' sand) and these have a great reputation. Heavier but indestructible!! << Reminds me of my High school prom Date...
I went with the Ripsaws on the stock rims. I am very happy with them for the rocks and snow of Colorado. They seem almost bullet proof.

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Sedona tires arrived today. Looking forward to getting these mounted and tested..!

IMG 2585

advertisement