Feb 4, 2018
Hartsel, CO & Aurora, CO
www.flickr.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
God it's weird here...

Generation Wild: A movement to get kids outside

YCO xO 5ki18R2QylNrmD6N9FA Hg Qhwg765HMf91gLnry3jFIaZ0sWoYtq sd6BZwiCqs3 nc htscontentfapa1 2

P

PNWGuy

I was talking with my female cousin last week about the upcoming elk hunt and increase in predator populations in the area.
She said she had taken her young daughter with her tent camping earlier this summer and said she had a run in with a bear.

She told me and my dad that in the middle of the night, she woke up to a horrible smell outside of her tent. Said it smelled like poop and B.O. and skunk all rolled into one.

She could hear the "bear" walking around the campsite and poking around her gear. She said she thought it was weird that it sounded like it was picking things up and setting them down gently.

She got scared and yelled at it. She heard a couple of heavy thumping footsteps moving away into the woods and it was gone.

My dad and I told her that bears don't stink like that and sounds like she encountered a Bigfoot. She got all wide-eyed and said she thought it was a bit strange.

So she's the third person I have met and knew personally around here that have had a Bigfoot encounter.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was talking with my female cousin last week about the upcoming elk hunt and increase in predator populations in the area.
She said she had taken her young daughter with her tent camping earlier this summer and said she had a run in with a bear.

She told me and my dad that in the middle of the night, she woke up to a horrible smell outside of her tent. Said it smelled like poop and B.O. and skunk all rolled into one.

She could hear the "bear" walking around the campsite and poking around her gear. She said she thought it was weird that it sounded like it was picking things up and setting them down gently.

She got scared and yelled at it. She heard a couple of heavy thumping footsteps moving away into the woods and it was gone.

My dad and I told her that bears don't stink like that and sounds like she encountered a Bigfoot. She got all wide-eyed and said she thought it was a bit strange.

So she's the third person I have met and knew personally around here that have had a Bigfoot encounter.
I’d Like to know where she was. Go back and check out the Area

Reactions: Backwoods
P

PNWGuy

I’d Like to know where she was. Go back and check out the Area
She was at Spring Valley Reservoir.

If you watch the show "Bigfoot Hunters", they did an episode featuring sightings on Moscow Mountain. I drove my P500 to a place called the lookout, which is the sight of a long gone forest service tower. One of the sightings on the show involved someone standing at that lookout spot and looking down the mountain and seeing a creature.

This photo was taken from the spot they were standing and looks at the area where the sighting was...

IMG 20190628 160104778 HDR

Spring Valley Reservoir is off in the distance and to the left of the above photo.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really enjoyed listening to this guy tell his stories. He’s had an encounter himself and he is out there in the country that we originally heard about these creatures. I personally don’t think their apes either. Give a listen.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!