DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I very much believe in Squatch. I don't really believe in Gnomes, although I wouldn't want them to know that.....

I was the main person keeping this thread going after Rocmar passed. I personally have never seen one myself but my hair has stood on end in some places I've been. Parts of the backcountry in Oregon and Idaho for sure. Like you know you're being watched...sixth sense kinda thing.
Hey...I try when I can, but there ain't much squatchin' down here in the valley. Gotta head over to the White mtns or Flagstaff for that.

Reactions: Mudwing and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey...I try when I can, but there ain't much squatchin' down here in the valley. Gotta head over to the White mtns or Flagstaff for that.
Everybody does their share

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@100Acre you post info here regularly but I don't recall reading your opinion on the subject. Do you think they exist ? , if you havent saw it watch Discovering Bigfoot. I know one person on here saw one many years ago he claims.
Where can I find discovering Bigfoot?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
found it. Jeff Meldrum is awesome. Todd Standing is a douchebag extraordinaire

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Interesting.
I went back to find what I felt was one of the best of the videos @100Acre shared, and it's been deleted. It was the one where a hunter found an old cabin or shelter with clothing and bones, and LEO's were called in. Sometime later, the hunter saw one of the officers, and he did his best to avoid him. Presumably for fear of being ask questions about it.
That one gave me the creeps.

P

PNWGuy

found it. Jeff Meldrum is awesome. Todd Standing is a douchebag extraordinaire
Sounds like you've met him because he comes across as a nice guy but a bit loony in the videos I've seen him in.

In the documentary Discovering Bigfoot, the video of the black bigfoot's face close up that was peering from behind the log was very convincing. The other lighter ones not so much. It seems in just searching for the images, there is quite a bit on the net about him faking quite a bit. If so, then he's a giant douchebag for sure.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Where can I find discovering Bigfoot?
Net flix it has excellent clear camara footage. The longer you watch it the better it gets. Its the only show that will make you think about it.

Reactions: Mudwing
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fairly recently I think it was thinker thunker that did a side by side comparison of the squatch in the movie with Todd standings face. All the eyes, nose, lips etc were a perfect match for him wearing makeup. Did you notice that the beginning of it was all about self promoting himself and not a damn thing about the others. I cannot stand the guy and after about 10 minutes, I turned it off. I did like where he was mentioning all of his 'special Training" especially the part about obstacle crossing while driving the 6 wheeler across a stream. That guy is an absolute joke!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Fairly recently I think it was thinker thunker that did a side by side comparison of the squatch in the movie with Todd standings face. All the eyes, nose, lips etc were a perfect match for him wearing makeup. Did you notice that the beginning of it was all about self promoting himself and not a damn thing about the others. I cannot stand the guy and after about 10 minutes, I turned it off. I did like where he was mentioning all of his 'special Training" especially the part about obstacle crossing while driving the 6 wheeler across a stream. That guy is an absolute joke!
Now that you mention it yes. But to me parts were compelling. But you never gave me your take on Bigfoot as a whole.

Reactions: Mudwing
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hasn't he also been exposed as a hoaxer more than once? Wasn't he the guy with the "Bigfoot" body Frozen in an ice block...that turned out to be made from rubber? And I believe it's been reported that his sister is a special effects artist?
Maybe mr Standing does some legit stuff, but at this point, he can't be surprised we people don't take him seriously. Nobody's fault but his.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hasn't he also been exposed as a hoaxer more than once? Wasn't he the guy with the "Bigfoot" body Frozen in an ice block...that turned out to be made from rubber? And I believe it's been reported that his sister is a special effects artist?
Maybe mr Standing does some legit stuff, but at this point, he can't be surprised we people don't take him seriously. Nobody's fault but his.
I'm starting to feel bad for recommending the show the more I read the bigger a liar he becomes.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm starting to feel bad for recommending the show the more I read the bigger a liar he becomes.
Naw...no need for that. Just have to take everything with a grain of salt. And I don't want to be the hoaxer either, so research what's been said (id do it, but I'm going riding) and confirm it's true. For sure, he isn't held in high regard in the BF community.
And even if he's a boob, it doesn't mean the documentary isn't a good watch. I like watching Finding Bigfoot. I think if they were going to find him/her, 12...or 14 or whatever seasons they are on would have done it, so I don't have high hopes. But it still has entertainment value as long as you keep in mind that it's not totally on the up and up.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Naw...no need for that. Just have to take everything with a grain of salt. And I don't want to be the hoaxer either, so research what's been said (id do it, but I'm going riding) and confirm it's true. For sure, he isn't held in high regard in the BF community.
And even if he's a boob, it doesn't mean the documentary isn't a good watch. I like watching Finding Bigfoot. I think if they were going to find him/her, 12...or 14 or whatever seasons they are on would have done it, so I don't have high hopes. But it still has entertainment value as long as you keep in mind that it's not totally on the up and up.
I watch that to I don't think there is such a thing but it's entertaining.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Time to go loafing with the wife . She wants to go to this place where you make your own pizza it should be good but I can't complain about service since it will be on me.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I watched a show on Amazon Prime, on the trail of Bigfoot and the Guy kept saying that He could put out apples and they would be gone the next day and He claimed emphatically that it was a big foot that was taking them, So my question to Him would be why don't You put up a $50.00 trail camera and now We have a picture of the Big foot taking the apples, simple solution, also why don't they ever find the dead remains of one or evidence that in the far out chance that Big foot buries their own then a freshly dug grave,,,,, I am not saying that something like that does or does not exist who Knows what all Creatures The Lord Has Made, :)

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I a
I watched a show on Amazon Prime, on the trail of Bigfoot and the Guy kept saying that He could put out apples and they would be gone the next day and He claimed emphatically that it was a big foot that was taking them, So my question to Him would be why don't You put up a $50.00 trail camera and now We have a picture of the Big foot taking the apples, simple solution, also why don't they ever find the dead remains of one or evidence that in the far out chance that Big foot buries their own then a freshly dug grave,,,,, I am not saying that something like that does or does not exist who Knows what all Creatures The Lord Has Made, :)
I agree with you and have wondered the same thing. Why has one never been hit with a vehicle ? Every other animal has been hit.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!