P500 StrongMade basket

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Just got my strongmade basket. I went with the 241 is is actually a Yamaha front mount basket but it was more of the size I was looking for. I spoke with the folks at strongmade and they really helped out they removed the front brackets for the Yamaha and sent the mounting hardware for the Honda rear rack..

Full
Full

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just got my strongmade basket. I went with the 241 is is actually a Yamaha front mount basket but it was more of the size I was looking for. I spoke with the folks at strongmade and they really helped out they removed the front brackets for the Yamaha and sent the mounting hardware for the Honda rear rack..

View attachment 23925
View attachment 23926
Cool, I like the company.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
That looks nice. I like the way it mimics the lines of the rack on the corners.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

View attachment 23925
View attachment 23926
That's pretty sweet!! I'm very impressed with the quality of the strongmade products.. I like the size of the full p500 basket but I would like it if the corners were cropped.

J

JTW

Longbrake, what box is that? I like it!!!
I bought mine from Homedepot.. (well my wife did for my birthday) Husky brand.. 48 or 50 inch.. I can't remember now. I think he has the same box. $250 dollars or so.. I found a few that were a little cheaper but I was afraid the quality would be cheaper as well.. I'm VERY pleased with mine.

Reactions: Jshell3
Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I bought mine from Homedepot.. (well my wife did for my birthday) Husky brand.. 48 or 50 inch.. I can't remember now. I think he has the same box. $250 dollars or so.. I found a few that were a little cheaper but I was afraid the quality would be cheaper as well.. I'm VERY pleased with mine.

Exactly.. Got mine from Home Depot as well it is the 48" it is just a side wall truck box there are hundreds of different brands of them but the seal and everything on this one seem to be nicer then the others I looked at and it also came in black where a lot of the others only offered the silver diamond plate.

Reactions: JTW and Jshell3
J

Jshell3

Husky 48" here as well. Great handle and weather seal. Built well enough to double as a reverse bench seat. In fact, it's fine to stand on and rabbit hunt from.
Black to boot!
$250 includes the tax.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!