P500 Drop Basket

dallas251

dallas251

Mar 21, 2017
Dallas,TX
Ownership

1. 500
I just realized I've had this on a while and never posted any pictures. I was in Cabelas browsing the atv section for no good reason and saw a drop basket intended for a four wheeler. Looking at the dimensions, it was pretty much perfect for sitting behind the toolbox I already had mounted. It doesn't quite cover the full width of the back rack, but it's been very useful so far. It has even fit a few smallish hogs.

I just thought I'd share since I haven't seen anyone else with a drop basket on their p500. The next step is to make it tilt up out of the way for transport so I don't have to back the p500 onto the trailer.

2ad0328fe3f8681b62f22a7b5e6c76a6

F48659dab07574966166bca9aca45a5d

J

JasonS

Jun 18, 2015
I just realized I've had this on a while and never posted any pictures. I was in Cabelas browsing the atv section for no good reason and saw a drop basket intended for a four wheeler. Looking at the dimensions, it was pretty much perfect for sitting behind the toolbox I already had mounted. It doesn't quite cover the full width of the back rack, but it's been very useful so far. It has even fit a few smallish hogs.

I just thought I'd share since I haven't seen anyone else with a drop basket on their p500. The next step is to make it tilt up out of the way for transport so I don't have to back the p500 onto the trailer.

View attachment 46542

View attachment 46543

Hello and Great Idea! How did you mount it to ensure it wouldn't scratch up the Pioneer's rear rack?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!