SXS/ATV Fall Color Run - 10/14/17 - Indian River, MI

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

From the Mud Brothers website - Events
From the Facebook post - https://www.facebook.com/events/596683987199435/?active_tab=about
Map >>> Maps

OCTOBER 14TH SATURDAY @ 9:00 AM FALL COLOR OPEN TO ALL CHARITY RIDE
INDIAN RIVER MARINA PARK DOWN TOWN

Our annual open and free fall ride! New and improved, new route with great views and great times! Like last year we will do a donation box, this year going to homes for vets of Michigan. No need to donate to enjoy the fun.
(MORE INFORMATION AS IT COMES AVAILABLE)

This is where the ride starts. They haven't added any info yet.

Google Maps
  • Corrected!! Just a quick update, truck and trailer parking and registration will begin at 8am till 9:45 (sharp) along the railroad grade and the Indian river air port (Map Posted soon). Mandatory drivers meeting at 9:45 and ride leaves at 10 sharp (no exceptions) from marina park. Please give yourself time to unload, get to staging at marina park and sign the wavier. Please treat our parking areas with the up most care as we are lucky to be allowed to park there, anyone caught on the railroad grade or putting holes in the airport parking will be asked to leave. Colors should be at peak so pack your lunch and bring your cameras for a great fall ride in Northern Michigan! (Sorry for the time confusion)
***** 10/12/2017 UPDATES *****
Pre ride was done today, we are looking at 80 miles with gas option at 65 miles. Please remember there is a suggested donation for this ride with 100% of the money taken in going to homes for vets of Michigan. Also we are doing a prize for the most patriotic machine at the ride (please make sure your decorations do not come off easy as to not liter) we will also have a yeti cooler for raffle. We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

Please remember no machines limited to 25mph, no golf carts, dirt bikes, jeeps, diesel kubotas. This is to keep the pace normal. You will need to pack a lunch, and please dress for conditions. Please do not come with time restrictions, we will try to return by 6pm but can't make a promise with this many machines. We will have a truck with trailer for break downs so we can keep on schedule. We hope to get in 90 miles but if we run behind it will be around 80. Gas will be at the 70 mile mark, make sure you come with a full tank of gas!!! If your machine is at all in questionable condition this ride is not for you sadly. Colors will be at peek next weekend so see everyone there. Christopher's Cafe will be open at 7am for anyone looking for a great meal to start the day.

Maps:
22195626 1625856214143062 8870873881604693654 n1 22196448 1625856217476395 2514791637031609161 n1

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That sucker is 20 min from the cabin. We (the wives and us) could make it a weekend there and ride there in the morning. Grill
Out later and a bomb fire. Would be fun

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

It's only 60 miles from us so even if I can't get overnight approved we could drive in both days no problem.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's only 60 miles from us so even if I can't get overnight approved we could drive in both days no problem.
Roger, I was just thinking of it as like a fun get together and cook out do my famous boil lol. We could also ride trail 4 being it's outside the door. Just a thought.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sausage, corn, shrimp and or crab, potatoes with old bag (old bay) seasoning. And Rhonda's special dipping sauce

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That sounds awesome! I like your boiler too!
A buddy and I made them. Turkey fryers go to hell too quick. The boil is an annual tradition for the night before opening day deer season , Memorial Day and any other special occasion I see fit

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello. I'm a new member. Are any of you still planning on going to this fall ride yet? My wife and I are planning on going and it would be great to meet up with you.
We're still
Planing to as far as I know. Would love to have you join us. @PistonHonda should have more info soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!