P1000 Talon pcm in a pioneer

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would just get a pv3 then get a tune of your choice florida cracker or silber ,Hess if your getting a talon ecm then putting aftermarket tune in it, it makes no difference on the ecm. Talons run different cams, throttle body's and I think injectors a talon ecm kills the low end grunt the pioneer are known for. Best advice if u want the performance of a talon go buy the talon. u will spend the difference trying to get it.

P

Pudge91

Feb 11, 2021
Irving illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would just get a pv3 then get a tune of your choice florida cracker or silber ,Hess if your getting a talon ecm then putting aftermarket tune in it, it makes no difference on the ecm. Talons run different cams, throttle body's and I think injectors a talon ecm kills the low end grunt the pioneer are known for. Best advice if u want the performance of a talon go buy the talon. u will spend the difference trying to get it.
Not trying to get talon power and a talon doesn’t have enough seats. Bought a pioneer for a reason. Just wanted to know if anybody knew how the pioneer performed with a talon ecu that was tuned for a pioneer motor and etc.

Reactions: Biteme and TripleB
bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I get what your saying wasn't being a smart*** but a tune specific to the pioneer from florida cracker or Hess would be your best option its tuned directly for that motor.

Reactions: Biteme and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!