P1000 Talon pcm in a pioneer

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would just get a pv3 then get a tune of your choice florida cracker or silber ,Hess if your getting a talon ecm then putting aftermarket tune in it, it makes no difference on the ecm. Talons run different cams, throttle body's and I think injectors a talon ecm kills the low end grunt the pioneer are known for. Best advice if u want the performance of a talon go buy the talon. u will spend the difference trying to get it.

P

Pudge91

Feb 11, 2021
Irving illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would just get a pv3 then get a tune of your choice florida cracker or silber ,Hess if your getting a talon ecm then putting aftermarket tune in it, it makes no difference on the ecm. Talons run different cams, throttle body's and I think injectors a talon ecm kills the low end grunt the pioneer are known for. Best advice if u want the performance of a talon go buy the talon. u will spend the difference trying to get it.
Not trying to get talon power and a talon doesn’t have enough seats. Bought a pioneer for a reason. Just wanted to know if anybody knew how the pioneer performed with a talon ecu that was tuned for a pioneer motor and etc.

Reactions: Biteme and TripleB
bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I get what your saying wasn't being a smart*** but a tune specific to the pioneer from florida cracker or Hess would be your best option its tuned directly for that motor.

Reactions: Biteme and Lady01