Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The "Beast" doesn't need more light........ that's just what happens when eyes get old....... they need more light!!!!!!
I'm not arguing with you on that one! Everything I installed is used! The side lights were just messing around and wasting time! Should have been riding instead!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm not arguing with you on that one! Everything I installed is used! The side lights were just messing around and wasting time! Should have been riding instead!

Well why are you wasting time typing here?????

Get out there and ride!

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Did I miss the sound clip video? Still haven't heard that thing rip.
Today for sure! After installing the amp I had a request from my girls "Let it Go" from the movie Frozen! The girls laughed and were dancing as was I when I thought about the neighbors down the road! They are in for round two today!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@trigger here it is...
Not sure how it turned out! Tried to use my phone for music and video at the same time but wouldn't work had to use the iPod, lol I cranked it toward the end you can hear the difference.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@trigger here it is...
Not sure how it turned out! Tried to use my phone for music and video at the same time but wouldn't work had to use the iPod, lol I cranked it toward the end you can hear the difference.
GOOD LORD what kind of XXXXXX is that? I will convert you to real music, if we ever meet and that is BLUE GRASS! HA! All that I listen to!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
GOOD LORD what kind of XXXXXX is that? I will convert you to real music, if we ever meet and that is BLUE GRASS! HA! All that I listen to!
Sorry @Smitty335 I did plan on using different music for the video but...:oops: next one will be more site friendly, lol;)

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@trigger here it is...
What in the name of Christ the savior is the s*** coming out of those awesome speakers?

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger here it is...

Dude...BadAss..
come ride here..
wanna see ...sand dance on those
big speakers..in the back
props on the Build....

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger here it is...

Absolutely BA! Those twelves are moving some air! I'm LMFAO at the comments after that one, I've been going easy with my song selections and you took it way past Conway Twitty! Don't have that on my playlist either but it was a good show of sound, hit every range.
That's a wicked looking Honda right there, I'm glad you started moving around the machine to let us see it. Didn't know about the 6 x 9's on the sides, nice touch, mid bass.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Absolutely BA! Those twelves are moving some air! I'm LMFAO at the comments after that one, I've been going easy with my song selections and you took it way past Conway Twitty! Don't have that on my playlist either but it was a good show of sound, hit every range.
That's a wicked looking Honda right there, I'm glad you started moving around the machine to let us see it. Didn't know about the 6 x 9's on the sides, nice touch, mid bass.
Thanks!! :) Had a few 6x9 boxes but they took up so much space thought I'd try something different! Would sound way better mounted in cans but I try to get by as inexpensively as I can! ;) I can remove the box for more passengers in a few minutes. The sound is not as good but still Not Bad!

Reactions: sharp and trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!