turn signals

K

kdspilker

Jul 1, 2022
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 which I would like to add turn signals to. Is there a system which will turn off the headlight on the side for which the signal is flashing just like the newer vehicles do?

I have a Forest Edition which comes with the front brush guard. Seems like the guard may be in the way of some of the front turn signal lights.

Also, is there a system which will flash the brake lights when applying the brakes instead of the normal "brake light on" when the pedal is pushed?

Reactions: Buggyman
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 which I would like to add turn signals to. Is there a system which will turn off the headlight on the side for which the signal is flashing just like the newer vehicles do?

I have a Forest Edition which comes with the front brush guard. Seems like the guard may be in the way of some of the front turn signal lights.

Also, is there a system which will flash the brake lights when applying the brakes instead of the normal "brake light on" when the pedal is pushed?
welcome from Ohio. I have not seen a system that will do what you want but the turn Pro kit that is sold here in the club store is a very well made and truly plug and play signal kit.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5
Welcome from Michigan.
First and foremost is Rule #4 Pics. We like pics of your rig for verification or you get…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
also, never heard of a State#68310, is that a prison? 🤣

Turn pro is the kit you want. I have them in both my rigs. You will need to choose the one that uses your brake lights for signals. This can be found in the club store.
also, there is nothing that turns your headlights off. Buy a Jeep or Bronco if you want that 😂 the front signals are bright enough to see.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I have a blue '22 deluxe and I added the front bumper like yours. I did the Turn Pro kit from club store and works great. I placed the led's in plastic in opening of bumper. works perfectly....I don't have pics however but can get you some

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought the XTC kit. It was plug and play, and now they have an auto cancel one. The Turn Pro sounds pretty darn good though.

H

HondaTech

You could add a back off module to the brakes to achieve the flashing effect.

But the headlight off thing would require some wiring and relays to achieve.

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!