P1000 UHMW SKIDS

L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seen several opinions on uhmw skids. Wanted to see if everyone has narrowed it down to a favorite. Factory UTV or Trail Armor? Opinions on why one is better than the other? Any discounts/coupons here I might be able to use?
I’m assuming everyone likes uhmw the best?. TIA.

Reactions: BWAF
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trail Armor has my vote, they are also one of our vendors so it’s good to support a product that helps support our community here.

Frogtown

Frogtown

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
I went with the factory utv 1/2 inch. I liked the idea of having less pieces than the trail armor but there is no significant difference. I called them and they gave me a forum discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frogtown

Frogtown

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
Who did you call?

Factory utv when I ordered my skids. Can not remember who I talked to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: nitzo
L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you everyone! What’s the thoughts on A-Arm covers? Seen some say they are not needed?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!