Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Mine is too sexy looking to be a he. Haha
Caper
Just saw on the news they are telling people not to breathe hard if your outside. It’s so cold. They never told us that when I was a kid. And it seemed a lot colder then. And a lot more snow. People don’t have any common sense today. Put a scarf over your face. Haha
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
And do you have the heat on in the garage to dry her off ?
Caper

I don't have the heat on unless I'm out there working but it's well insulated and holds the heat. I leave the rubber in on mine. I'd probably take it out if I were trail riding, not generating much heat with how much I plow. Sometimes wish the blade was 72", like today, but it's a 66" and is actually perfect for the size of this machine. ;)

Reactions: Caper and Todd627
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
2350E60F C827 4B25 A904 1D4B877FC875
Glad I had this today and so was my neighbors I plowed out. The wind cut so bad between my house and the garage that I had giant drifts half way up the garage doors. I keep the truck with the plow in the garage so I opened up the door and pushed the drift right out of the way wala!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 104883 Glad I had this today and so was my neighbors I plowed out. The wind cut so bad between my house and the garage that I had giant drifts half way up the garage doors. I keep the truck with the plow in the garage so I opened up the door and pushed the drift right out of the way wala!
Snow doesn’t bother you!! That looks like something that would run on tracks

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't have the heat on unless I'm out there working but it's well insulated and holds the heat. I leave the rubber in on mine. I'd probably take it out if I were trail riding, not generating much heat with how much I plow. Sometimes wish the blade was 72", like today, but it's a 66" and is actually perfect for the size of this machine. ;)
Thanks Trigger. I was just talking about the rubber with my wife and she said if we go out to take it out. Haha. With your winter gear on you probably wouldn’t feel any heat anyway. Haha. What do you have for heat in your garage. I burn about two cords of hardwood a year just for my garage. I’ll probably end up getting one. It would be great for most storms.
Caper

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 104883 Glad I had this today and so was my neighbors I plowed out. The wind cut so bad between my house and the garage that I had giant drifts half way up the garage doors. I keep the truck with the plow in the garage so I opened up the door and pushed the drift right out of the way wala!
Haha. Very nice. My brother had a big Bronco new that he had a pole on and when it snowed that truck never stopped. I’d that just to outdo Trigger. Haha. Nice. Have you been watching Oak Island. Haha. Getting closer. Maybe. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Remington
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha. Very nice. My brother had a big Bronco new that he had a pole on and when it snowed that truck never stopped. I’d that just to outdo Trigger. Haha. Nice. Have you been watching Oak Island. Haha. Getting closer. Maybe. Haha
Caper
And boy she’s shiny. . And it was supposed to be is not I’d. Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Caper
I gotta read before I post. Haha. Plow not pole. Damn spellcheck.
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Trigger. I was just talking about the rubber with my wife and she said if we go out to take it out. Haha. With your winter gear on you probably wouldn’t feel any heat anyway. Haha. What do you have for heat in your garage. I burn about two cords of hardwood a year just for my garage. I’ll probably end up getting one. It would be great for most storms.
Caper

I use a kerosene salamander mostly but I have a little wood burner in there as well. Depends on how long I plan to be in there as to which one I use.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
I use a kerosene salamander mostly but I have a little wood burner in there as well. Depends on how long I plan to be in there as to which one I use.

I like the kero torpedo, I have a 100+k and use winter diesel for my tractor and that, cheaper and runs better in cold. they had insulation but not done right so gone on the ceiling here and there but it will make it bare hands and sweatshirt from neg temps in about 15min. I use to work outside and when its crappy like this we would just put up a wind shelter and run the same heater mostly outside and was pretty warm even outside.

also had boss-Vs for work, 2500 trucks a lot of fun bashing the drifts. a lot of time the only way you can move the wet stuff. why I never bothered buying a plow for the quad I don't think it would be heavy enough to move all the snow. the 2500 with 4k lb plows have a hard time when we get couple feet of wet crap, happens a lot. use my tractor now for my drive, that does pretty decent if its over a ft use the 12h craftsman blower

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I used a salamander when I first moved in but went to wood. My stove runs pretty much every day. Not over night. It’s my place to go when my wife is watching stuff I can’t stand. Haha. Bachelor. Can’t wait till spring.
Caper

Reactions: trigger
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I like the kero torpedo, I have a 100+k and use winter diesel for my tractor and that, cheaper and runs better in cold. they had insulation but not done right so gone on the ceiling here and there but it will make it bare hands and sweatshirt from neg temps in about 15min. I use to work outside and when its crappy like this we would just put up a wind shelter and run the same heater mostly outside and was pretty warm even outside.

also had boss-Vs for work, 2500 trucks a lot of fun bashing the drifts. a lot of time the only way you can move the wet stuff. why I never bothered buying a plow for the quad I don't think it would be heavy enough to move all the snow. the 2500 with 4k lb plows have a hard time when we get couple feet of wet crap, happens a lot. use my tractor now for my drive, that does pretty decent if its over a ft use the 12h craftsman blower
Nice. My brother in Margar

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Forecast of 0.5 inch, schools closed day before, nothing but a brief light rain. Grocery stores profit. Bet there are many guys drunk and eating egg sandwiches now.

6E414CA9 0B48 4B17 A3CE 10780A628B42

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!