1. 500
DC2FA92A 66AF 409D BE90 EA18759D50BE

Reactions: Mudder
70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
If you ever went, I know you’d love it. Everyone is too friendly. They love life. :) Watch our for the Newfoundland speed bumps. Moose.
It’s amazing how many Americans go around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, then cross the ferry to NFLD. Then back to CB. I talk to everyone. Haha. Believe it or not.
My wife and kids are amazed how I can walk up to someone in a store, on the beach or pumping gas , and start talking. I love talking to people from everywhere.
Haha, believe it or not, I’ve got a lot of stories. And when I get together with old friends, have a pop or two. And start blabbing. :)
Caper
We went to Newfoundland last July, spent a few days on the east, St. Johns, side, then a week or so on the west of the island. The west is absolutely beautiful! End of July, there were a couple days we had winter jackets, hats, gloves on, and other days it was so damn hot the 3M paint protection film on the hood melted and cracked. We still can't believe how beautiful the west coast is, you've gotta go visit! Oh, and stop and visit Caper on the way over AND back!!! :)

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We went to Newfoundland last July, spent a few days on the east, St. Johns, side, then a week or so on the west of the island. The west is absolutely beautiful! End of July, there were a couple days we had winter jackets, hats, gloves on, and other days it was so damn hot the 3M paint protection film on the hood melted and cracked. We still can't believe how beautiful the west coast is, you've gotta go visit! Oh, and stop and visit Caper on the way over AND back!!! :)
Friends told me just the other day, they are going on the trail this summer. Drive off the ferry with your sxs and right on the T’railway. They are just going as far as Deer Lake. They said you could spend a week just going to there and back. Sooo much to see. :)
Caper

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Friends told me just the other day, they are going on the trail this summer. Drive off the ferry with your sxs and right on the T’railway. They are just going as far as Deer Lake. They said you could spend a week just going to there and back. Sooo much to see. :)
Caper
I'd like to ride over there, but not to just race on the rail bed, I want to explore.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I'd like to ride over there, but not to just race on the rail bed, I want to explore.
That’s why they are only going to DeerLake. Want some time to see everything. Haha. They are going with a group of ten SXS’s. All friends. That would be awesome. :)
Caper

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
1A778E73 BBDD 4E99 A073 3FB9266401CE
Served with Lobster Butter sauce? Heck yea!
Lobster season starts May 15th in Cape Breton. I’ll be going that weekend. My buddy fishes lobsters. These were last May’s. 1 1/2 lb ers. Ten minutes out of the water. Yum. :) Too bad you weren’t closer Smitty.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
:), just fried in a little olive oil.
They were yummy. :)
Caper
Yep, shellfish. Guy could go to hell for that, it’s in the back.......:D:D:D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That’s why they are only going to DeerLake. Want some time to see everything. Haha. They are going with a group of ten SXS’s. All friends. That would be awesome. :)
Caper
You riding with them........

advertisement