Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
some do(Toyota off, jeeps nothing that will haul anything), just all pickups suck all the weight is on wheels with crappy tires and one wheel peel. why I went back to suvs avalanche and tahoe, 900 times better in the snow and hauling crap down tractor lanes and bfg atkos make a huge difference too. all the weight is on the wheels with the locker
Yeah, I can’t pull a toy hauler or a dozer or the rest of my construction supplies with an SUV. But my wife has a Trail Hawk and it’s better in mud and snow.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
you can get 2500 aves and subs but you can make it better I had a bunch of 2500s trucks over the years and they all suck to start with they don't flex because of the suspension and you aren't going anywhere if your wheel is in the air. you need weight or some thing, we best one we had at not trying to pass the rear before the front was the chev with an 8ft service body full of tools and the xt v plow was on that too, unstoppable in any thing. thousand lbs or more be better, they make those water bladders or you could get a fuel tank. diesel is way worse, I had a 450 I drove every work day for 8 years, about 2klbs and settled right down rode nice and was an unstoppable tank in any snow or whatever. getting rid of the stock tire junk helps a lot too

Reactions: Caper
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
20190416 090339

Dont laugh its paid for.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Love the 302!
Bought an old farm truck from my Grand Paw, beat to heck, got pulled over by all the cops least once for a safety check, I had redone every thing and passed every inspection, it had a 327 with 285 heads, three on the tree, with a copper head gasket it was wound out real quick, high revving motor and quick. It was a pretty slick set up! Wish I had that motor!

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!